Manage your references with ease where you write and cite.
Citasion (https://citasion.com) is a free reference manager that supports one-click reference importation, bibliography generation, and collaborative reference management. Citation supports one-click reference importation from major research aggregators, such as Google Scholar, Springer, ACM, IEEE, CNKI, Emerald, Wiley, MDPI, and PubMed. Once papers are imported into a Citasion project, you can use Citasion to cite and generate bibliographies in Google Docs, Overleaf and Word. Citasion supports different languages and over 1,000 reference styles. You can share a Citasion project with unlimited number of collaborators, manage your references, write and cite collaboratively in the same document. Premium Features Citasion offers a set of paid premium features, including: - Unlimited PDF paper storage - Literature analytics - Literature recommendations - Venue analytics For more information, please check https://citasion.com/go-premium
- (2022-12-16) Med Ma: why Citasion button not found inside Google Docs
- (2022-02-04) My Game: Useful. Citasion has all the functions of Mendely and Zotero and more, and works with both Word, Google Docs and Overleaf.
- (2022-02-03) Knowledge Power: Citasion is the only free reference manager that works well with Chromebooks.
- (2022-02-02) Knowledge Pack: Citasion rocks. Fixed price for unlimited PDFs.
- (2022-02-01) Goutam Roy: This saved my life with my capstone paper. Best App Ever!!!
- (2022-01-31) Srđan K: Хеј „Dante Dawson"“, са лажним пратиоцима на Твитеру, углавном лажно звуче позитивним рецензијама на Гоогле Цхроме-у са тако мало корисника, сигурно не изгледате професионално.
- (2022-01-31) Bappa Bhakta: Works well with Overleaf.
- (2022-01-30) Emon Ahmed Sanglap: Migrating from Mendely to Papers then to Citasion, this is the best reference manager that I have used so far.
- (2022-01-29) Anil: Amazing extension.
- (2022-01-22) Nina White: This tool is helpful for saving my time and works well with google doc.
- (2022-01-21) Thanos Tsikerdekis: I have used many reference managers such as Mendeley and Zotero over the years for my research needs but this tool feels it was built by researchers for researchers. Even the free version surpasses other reference managers in quality. The best thing for me is the portability between different editors. When I collaborate I work on Docs, Word and Overleaf with other people and this manager covers all these. With the other software references where distorted when going from Docs to Word, which was really disappointing. It has also some advanced features that I have not made a lot of use of yet but the citation recommendation (suggesting which reference I should use) seems extremely useful and definitely no other managers provides such a feature.
- (2022-01-20) Stéphane Adam: You promoted your product under my tweet and I thought I'd give it a try. Frankly, Citasion is a cheek. It's overpriced and not good at all - there's nothing innovative to justify the price. I really wonder why on earth Citasion should be better than Zotero, which is both free (open source) and offers much more than this miserable app. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but I don't like being jerked around - even on Twitter. One more note: When you advertise that "we are for free", there is a still a big difference between actually free and freemium....