Make the web a bit more magical
Enjoying the page you're viewing? Why not share it with Yoz? UPDATE 2018/05/17: Now it's at least 200% as magical, thanks to additions made by the man, the myth, the legend... Yoz himself!
- (2019-05-24) Dexter Grahame: seeing my father as a chrome web extension brings a gleam into my eyes
- (2017-07-08) Tom Verre: Q. My doctor says I have low Yoz levels and recommended I take action before it is too late. What does this mean? A. Yoz deficiency is associated with depression, fatigue, muscle weakness, and chronic pain. A study in older patients showed that Yoz lowered the risk of falls by 19%. The protective effect of Yoz appears to be linear: as Yoz levels increase (within the therapeutic range), there is an associated decrease in morbidity. In other words, YOZIFY enhances overall wellness.
- (2017-07-08) Jacqueline Kazil: I lost about 30 minutes of my life using this extension. It is a great waste of time!
- (2017-07-06) Todd Gage: Yoz has been making technology more magical for over two decades. Glad he's finally bringing his magic to Chrome.
- (2017-07-06) John Lester: Yoz completes me. <3