extension ExtPose


CRX id


Description from extension meta

An extension that shows the rarity rank and rarity score under NFT tokens The extension displays a small window above some images…

Image from store RarityRanks
Description from store An extension that shows the rarity rank and rarity score under NFT tokens The extension displays a small window above some images of NFT tokens. On the Opensea.io and market.x.immutable.com/ websites. This window contains information about the rarity rank and rarity score of this token. RarityRanks extension takes information from the API- https://rarityranks.io/ In the extension pop-up, you can turn off the display of pop-ups over NFT tokens. You can also switch the extension windows to a dark theme. At the moment, the extension only shows a popup over some of the collections. For example "The Doge Pound". You can check how extension works on this page - https://opensea.io/collection/the-doge-pound or https://market.x.immutable.com/assets?collection=0x343fd244ab5a1d1129a6edf21ba37c64aa725ff0 Latest updates RarityRanks extension: Release 1.0.3 - 22/12/2021 + New design improvements. Added a static element displaying the rarity rank. + New mode for collection pages added. 5% of the most rare NFTs are highlighted in red. And in green for 20% of the most rare. The remaining 80% are displayed in gray. + Made the extension more reliable, now the processes of adding elements and filling them with data work separately. This fixed a lot of bugs with variable site loading, especially for https://market.x.immutable.com/. + Fixed bug for limit of 4096 characters for styles has been fixed. Because of it, there was a lot of distortion in the display. + Also added Open Sans font. Many small bugs have been fixed and many small improvements have been made. Release 1.0.2 - 21/11/2021 + Added a static icon and a static Rank text next to the name of the NFT element. For Opensea.io and market.x.immutable.com . + Added "Last Updates" page. + Fixed influence of extension styles on OpenSea styles. + Fixed a bug for some NFT elements that contained a parameter "/matic/" in their URL. + Bug with displaying in the directory "/assets". A lot bug fixes and small improvements. Release 1.0.1 - 07/11/2021 + Added informational popups with rarity on market.x.immutable.com + Rarity popups have also been added to the activity tab for OpenSea.io Some improvements and bug fixes. Release 1.0.0 - 21/10/2021 + Initial release

Latest reviews

  • (2022-06-08) Scott Voak: Downloaded it for Chrome and it won't open. Just hangs there processing. Deleted and re-added 2x and still doesn't work.
  • (2022-05-12) Jo Da: THE BEST OF THE BEST
  • (2022-01-03) Mickaël Siv: The most useful rarity extension for NFTs, no need to browse on another tab and search for your IDs ever again, everything is displayed on your screen at once!
  • (2021-12-16) Andrei Mineyeu: AWESOME! Very nice tool and will use it everyday.
  • (2021-11-24) Nikita Larichev: Very useful!! Great help for Opensea nft trading.


19,875 history
4.4 (13 votes)
Last update / version
2021-12-23 / 1.0.3
Listing languages