Download the current sheet your are working on with just one click!
Simply click on the extension to download the current sheet (or some might refer to as tab) that you are working on. Since v1.0.0, you can set the default download format by right click on the extension -> Options -> Choose default download format. The extension currently support xlsx, pdf and csv.
- (2022-05-16) Tevfik Bagcivan: Thank you for the great extension. Is there a way to download it with images?
- (2022-05-02) Red Joel: THANK YOU!!!!
- (2022-04-27) Morten Geertsen: Exactly the solution I had been looking for! Thanks!
- (2022-04-26) Trang Tran: Totally love it. It works well for me, makes my work so much easier. Thank you so so much Ha Truong!
- (2022-03-22) Shoplet Magazyn: Great extension.It would be great if you can add option to save with only name of document, without sheet name at the end. Could you consider this ?
- (2022-02-10) Adam Fender: This is a nice extension. I have a gsheet with several tabs. Each tab is an open order report for a specific customer. This makes exporting each report separately much faster. One thing I don't like is that it pulls all the formulas from my sheet. I don't want the recipient to see all of that - only the values. This would be a good option or addition.