Create spaced repetition flashcards linked to text and images on webpages and remember everything that you learn.
iDoRecall helps you remember everything you learn. Upload most file types into your iDoRecall library, consume your content and create linked flashcards. But what about the enormous amount of learning you do on the web? The iDoRecall webclipper browser extension enables you to create spaced-repetition flashcards linked to anything you learn on the web. When you practice memory retrieval, if you struggle to recall the answer, click the source button, and the source web page will open and scroll the text or region of interest so that you can refresh your memory in the context where you learned it. The webclipper supports most public-facing web pages. If you are watching videos on YouTube, Coursera, Udemy, and other sites, you can create flashcards linked to the time code in the videos where you learned the subject of the flashcard. Click the source button, and the video will open at the linked time. You can use the webclipper to create linked flashcards to your Notion notes. Use iDoRecall to ensure you’ll remember everything in your Notion notes you deem important. Don’t just take notes. Remember everything you learn.
- (2022-08-23) Abigail R: It doesn't work
- (2022-08-11) Sergey Stuk: Barb thank you!
- (2021-11-13) Jorge Ledesma (Crown and Bridge): A game changer addition to the best SRS software available. iDR was already a great product but this web clipper adds a whole new dimensionality and it takes it to a new level. Creating flash cards is now a few clicks aways !! Two thumbs up, highly recommended.
- (2022-05-11, v:1.0.2) Audrey Dursht: Extension
When I click on the extension icon, nothing happens
- (2022-01-19, v:1.0.1) Kristen Huber: Webclipper not working when I click on it
Hello! The webclipper isn't doing anything when I click on it... I want to switch fully to using idorecall from Quora so please help :)