Detects and show tooltips for Gwent cards in the pages you visit.
Hyper Gwent detects Gwent card names in the page you visit and highlights them. Hovering any card name shows the card art and description. The extension is fast. It is permissive and tries to match plurals, inexact spellings ("ciri dash" instead of "Ciri: Dash"), and even common appellation for cards ("ADC", "gigni" etc.). You can also choose on which sites the extension should run. Feature list: - Enabled on any website with a simple click. It is enabled by default on r/gwent, but can be enabled on messenger.com for example. - Includes all existing cards, up to date with the latest patch. - Recognizes abbreviations, acronyms, plurals, missing capitals, missing accents, missing punctuation, and common typos. - Non obstrusive. Add subtle highlights and does not break links. - Fast. You could enable it on any website, you would not feel it's here. About permissions: You may be worried by the permissions requested by the extensions. I did my best to limit the required permissions to the minimum. You can find a detailed explanation here: https://soreine.dev/hyper-gwent/faq/#security
- (2017-09-24) Preston Thompson: Great! Always impressed by the abbreviations and how little it gets hung up.
- (2017-09-11) Ashy Jett: Does exactly as advertised: well too.
- (2017-08-14) M Byleth: Helpful even if you remember all the cards' abilities - dashed underline below the name of the card makes it easier to spot and distinguish from the remaining text. And if you need a quick reminder of the card's ability - simply hover over the name to get all the information you need. Amazing job!
- (2017-08-11) Max Evans: If you play Gwent with any frequency then this is an extremely useful extension. If you don't play Gwent that much, or not at all, this might be the most useless extension ever made. It'd stil be a well made extension, it'd just be so pointless it would confuse you.
- (2017-08-09) Nguyen Duc Anh: GOOD JOB
- (2017-08-09) Vex Slasher: This extension is very well made, You just hover over a name from a card and it displays the image and the text for that card. It's really great especially if you can't remember which card someone was talking about just by the name.
- (2017-08-09) Ilja Korhonen: Awesome :D
- (2017-08-10, v:1.0.2) Chirrut Memewe: Can't install extension
I can't get it to install because the "Package is invalid." and "'Could not load options page 'options.html'.'."