Grab colors from web pages, color picker, color history. Compared to Color picker, color pick, eyedropper, colorzilla this better.
With Color Picker Tool - Geco you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program. And it can do so much more.. Color Picker revolution tool for designers. Now you can easily pick any from any website with our new extension. Eyedropper tool will get color palette from any webpage you need. It`s pretty useful tool for web developers or web designers. This extension is pretty simple to use and it has simple and user-friendly interface. We provide you and amazing and useful eyedropper tool so you can get RGB colors from any webpage. Extract palette from web pages while you're browsing the web. There are three color formats available: RGB, CSS, and HSL. This program is a Color Picker, or an Eye Dropper, also a ColorPicker or EyeDroper depending on how you wish to spell it. It`s also pretty simple to use – just click on extension icon in the upper right and star working. - Identifying the RGB HEX CMYK - Saving pallets - Editing them into beautiful palette combinations is a quick and simple job. Color Picker features are: * Different formats: HEX, RGB, HSV * Detect most used color on the page * Color list of recently picked colors * Red-Green-Blue (RGB) wheel to adjust selected and much more.
- (2022-07-24) Igor Kozarchuk: Slow and no continuous picking mode.
- (2022-07-11) Michael Jacob Delos Santos: This add on is not working as intended. It's an eye dropper for the web, why can't I get the pixel color. Please fix this.
- (2022-07-09) Daniel Freitas: Doesn't work
- (2022-06-27) Mehmet Sait Yağlı: It does not work with Brave v103.
- (2022-05-16) Kayla Gavin: I always appreciate the app thanks
- (2022-05-16) alnayef net: Got to know about this very late! By bad!
- (2022-05-15) abd abd: Quick, fast and reliable. Easy to activate. GREAT EXT!
- (2022-05-14) Jason Amaro: Very user friendly.
- (2022-05-14) Supernova: i liked it very much , it is very efficient
- (2022-05-13) Grand Master: better than the others
- (2022-05-12) chuyenmonmamnongialac Đinhgiap: its was nice i really liked it!
- (2022-05-12) Jayro Interiano: love it. easy to use
- (2022-05-10) josefa del Valle Piamo: Works just as described,
- (2022-05-09) Samantha V. Sirit G.: it's the best one so far
- (2022-05-08) 金俊杰: i installed 7 plugins just to choose the best colour picker as of right now.nnUltimate Color Picker is waaaaay easier:n- click extension u003e choose color u003e copy color (DONE!)nOthers you have to click a button to choose a colour instead of just clicking the extension and it should work already. nn- can store 20+ coloursnothers has only 9 slots, where as the other colour pickers can store 20+ colours. So basically you can just click away!!!! Others you need to click 4x to choose multiple colours: click extension (always) u003e click get u003e click color u003e click copy (1 too many clicks)nn- NEGATIVE side is that there is something with the activation of the extension. pls fix. sometimes colour picker pops up when i am done with a colour picking. usually i just press escape.
- (2022-05-08) Matthew: awesome app!!
- (2022-05-06) Paris Walker: Works pretty well it works perfectly
- (2022-05-04) Florencia Villanueva: It's great! I've only had very occasional issues with it.
- (2022-05-03) Jenny Rose de Leon: Easy; incredibly easy to use and very accurate, I wouldn't use anything else!