An easy-to-use eyedropper tool that automatically copies the Hex Code of the desired color.
Whether you’re creating a logo, designing a website, or defining a brand identity, color plays a vital role in any design project. Great for any designer, the Color Picker (Eyedropper) is a chrome extension that easily allows you to identify the Hex colour code of any UI element you hover your mouse over. It's great for quick access to colours you gain inspiration from when browsing online. Once you've picked a colour, the colour picker stores it in the colour panel and automatically copies it to your clipboard. == Features == ✓ Eyedropper - get the color of any pixel on the page ✓ Single-click to start color picking ✓ Pick colors at zoom level ✓ Auto copy picked colors to clipboard ✓ Pick colors from Flash objects
- (2023-03-14) Michael C: Works great. Excellent.
- (2022-08-10) Глеб Кристалин: it's working online, i can check any quantity of colors on website and there is no need to launch it again as i had to to for other color picker apps
- (2022-06-18) Ezra: it sure does work lmao
- (2022-11-20, v:1.1) Razi Zainon (Razizainon): HEX Colour Code
Thanks for usefull extension. It is super nice if it has HEX Colour code too, in next version. Thanks developer team!
- (2022-11-13, v:1.1) Michael A: how to see hex code it shows rgb only?
how to see hex code it shows rgb only?