An assistant for optimising & backtesting trading strategies in Tradingview
The TradingView Optimiser is a tool that will run through the values in a TradingView Strategy and change each value. It will then download the backtest results. It uses a Machine Learning technique to choose the best settings. I have been struggling for years trying to find the best settings for trading strategies. An assistant for optimising & backtesting trading strategies in TradingView. This extension has been made for optimising TradingView strategies. The assistant will automatically change values in the settings of your strategy. Backtesting trading strategies, optimisation of the strategy's parameters: * automatic getting a list of parameters and their types (numeric, lists and checkboxes are supported) * generation of the testing range according to the rule: the beginning value is 2 times less than the current one, the end is 2 times more than the current one. * saving the generated parameters of testing a trading strategy for their correction as a template in a file in CSV format * Loading adjusted parameter ranges from a CSV file * Configuring the optimisation model: * Choosing the type of optimisation: searching for the maximum or minimum values * Selecting an optimised value from the entire list of strategy results in Tradingview (Net Profit, Ratio Avg Win / Avg Loss, Sharpe Ratio, Sortino Ratio, etc.) * Choosing a search strategy in the parameter space(random, sequential, annealing method) * Filtering of unsuitable results. For example, the number of tradings is less than necessary * Setting the number of cycles to search for parameters. * Performing automatic selection of parameters with storing all the results in the browser storage and the ability to save them as CSV files after testing, including in case of an error or page reloading Now you can run you best settings on WatchList. * Added support for upload horizontal data. * TradingView TimeFrames can now be backtested. * More Import features for TradingView.
- (2022-01-25) Yu Lin Shen: Amazing tool / major bug need to be fixed: lost / negative number is calculated as win / positive number
- (2022-01-22) Craig Briggs: Very useful tool to maximize profits and save time!
- (2022-01-18) Waldo Sosa: Hi, Very nice tool. Are you still supporting it? I have realize using the Whachlist backtest functioanlity that all Proft values (at least for whachtlist) appears in absulute values (only positive). it is design in to be done in this way? or is a bug ?
- (2022-01-17) Joe Warnock: well done this is superb. can i ask, what does the annealing strategy mean? what is it doing differently to the sequential?
- (2022-01-07) Eduardo Sosa: Hi, I am trying to use it but I dont know how to proceed. I am not sure if the issue is with old macOs version. is there any tutorial? is there any minimum requirements
- (2021-12-23) Xtreme Android Support: Thank You David
- (2021-12-22) Jacob Geense: A really awesome tool, that helps me a lot in finding the right parameters AND compare different strategies against eachother. Thank you Davidd!
- (2021-12-13) Service Vip: Loved it <3
- (2021-12-09) Marco Budding: It's a very very great tool and I use it a lot. In the beginning you have to study it good but man, I think all tradingview members need to use this tool. I'm sure there will become a lot users...Davidd you are doing a really great job!
- (2021-11-20) vlad NMP: most useful tool to use with tradingview. goodbye lost hours of strategy tuning! great work as always
- (2021-11-19) Ibrahim Al-Nuaimy: A very useful tool thank you David !