Wallet tags on Etherscan: Llamas have done their analysis and tagged tens of millions of addresses with behavioral or entity tags, allowing you to unmask the mysterious figures behind each crypto wallet, right inside your favorite blockchain explorers. Accurate pricing for exotic tokens on Etherscan: This extension wields the limitless llama power to show you accurate pricing of any tokens that are missing prices on Etherscan. It also re-calculates the token balances after refilling the missing prices. Phishing link warning: The cute llama icon on your browser extension tool bar is an unintrusive indicator that will turn red when you are visiting a suspicious website, or turn green when you are visiting a trusted website. Be safe with the llamas! Privacy: We do not track you in any way in the extension, and we only request access to Etherscan and similar blockchain explorers, in order to inject llama token prices and wallet tags. Explanations for permissions requested: - Read and change data on etherscan sites: Necessary to augment etherscan with wallet tags as we have to inject code on those pages, permission is only requested for etherscan domains, nothing else. - Read your browsing history: Necessary to read the current url where the user is in order to detect phishing domains and change extension icon to alert the user. Extension never reads browsing history but we have to request permission for it to be able to read current urls.
- (2023-03-26) Crypto Ingreso: thank you, llamas
- (2023-03-08) Sébastien Mry: Seems good, even with Opera Crypto browser :-)
- (2023-03-08) Abdullah Shah: inb4 100 users Works a treat
- (2023-03-08) Keiven D: cool defillama
- (2023-03-08) Maxime Tyler: Awsome work
- (2023-03-08) Myke Kaczynski: Love llamas.
- (2023-03-08) Julian Murphy: FIRST 100 USERS
- (2023-03-08) Ricardo Wei: Nice!
- (2021-12-13) Chuck DeFi: Well done, super helpful