Capture a region, visible content of a tab, or a horizontally/vertically scrollable page as a searchable image & bookmark it.
NEWS: Now support Google Drive. You can auto save screen clips into Google drive once you set it up. You can stop it any time. To experience the fast and easy Clipular, please make sure your Chrome browser's version is up to date, and it is not beta. Clipular is a camera & collection tool for the web. Think screen capture mixed with bookmarking. It lets you share and group any screenshots in chrome. If you stumble upon something on the web, such as a Facebook comment, a Tweet, a Youtube video, just clip them to your clipboard in Clipular. ★★★★★ "Market research tool, camera for the web. Great research clippings" -- Steve Blank (The Godfather of Silicon Valley) ★★★★★ "It lets you view your favorites in an interesting way, without cluttering your bookmarks bar or folders." -- AddictiveTips ★★★★★ "Insanely easy..." -- Jayson Elliot (User experience director, entrepreneur) ★★★★★ "Clipular is amazing for students to do research and awesome for gamers to show off their screenshots." -- Janelle Jimenez (Community manager, gamer) ★★★★★ "My favorite clipper. It automatically saves any screenshot from Tumblr, youtube on a daily basis, if not hourly" -- Jessie Lee (Student) Screen capture, share & bookmark instantly. You can also tag, search and filter/markup screenshot beautifully. 【Snap/Clip 】 1. Screen capture anything you can see. A modern clipper. 2. Source links, page titles, texts are captured at the same time. 【Share on the fly】 1. Email: Drag the Recent clip from the Clipular chrome extension into gmail and share visually. 2. One-click to Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Google Plus from the Clipular chrome extension. 3. Paste to share encrypted link directly after snapping/clipping. 【Save】 1. Screenshots are auto-saved to www.clipular.com 2. You can also save locally to your desktop/folder: drag the Recent clip from the extension to desktop. 【Annotate, Organize & Power Search】 1. Annotate/filter screenshots with the Magic Wand. 2. Organize screenshots with tags. 3. Search texts inside screenshots. 【What People Screen Capture】 A Flash game screenshot. Yes, Flash! A IM chat screenshot. A Facebook feed or comment screenshot. A string of comments on my blog. A craigslist post screenshot. A dynamic stock graph screenshot. A map or Google street view screenshot A screen capture of a youtube video... 【Bug Report and Suggestions】 1. Fast: email to [email protected] 2. Leave feedback after logging in to www.clipular.com 【Updates】 1. Follow our updates: http://www.facebook.com/Clipular 2. Clipular team updates Clipular on a weekly basis, so make sure your Chrome is up-to-date to experience the best and newest Clipular.
- (2022-02-16) Арсений Юсуфов: auto-reinstall virus
- (2022-02-09) Tuyen Vu: I don't want it and it keeps re-installing itself.
- (2022-02-03) javed akhtar: malware. keeps installing itself automatically.
- (2022-01-23) Stephen Tang: malware
- (2022-01-18) Alex Tiupa: Malware
- (2022-01-17) Marco Nicotra: I try to uninstall and this extension auto reinstall itself over and over again
- (2022-01-13) Paul Banda: This software seems to used by malware groups as a tool to gather information on your Chrome browser use and is actively used by malware actors to attempt to circumvent security settings on mobile Chrome browsers.
- (2022-01-12) Uli: This malware installed itself, and reinstalls itself repeatedly. Never heard of it 'till it started and hasn't stopped reinstalling itself. MALWARE
- (2022-01-12) RIKESH SHAH: Its getting install every time chrome reloads and asking some random permissions. Now getting irritated by this, whatever it is bug or spam. Kindly fix it asap.
- (2022-01-12) Rahul Pai: spam extension. i was able to disable it from reinstalling by creating a `jmjbgcjbgmcfgbgikmbdioggjlhjegpp` file (delete the folder of the same name if it exists, make a new file and rename it to have no extension like `jmjbgcjbgmcfgbgikmbdioggjlhjegpp.txt` -> `jmjbgcjbgmcfgbgikmbdioggjlhjegpp`) in the chrome extensions folder: `C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions` then set all the file permissions to Deny for all users: right click on file -> properties -> security -> for each of Systen, admin, whatever other users -> edit -> click all Deny check marks -> apply
- (2022-01-10) waqas ahmad: Keeps on re-installing on its own.
- (2022-01-10) Selçuk Sırrı Tercan: Looks like malware. couldn't remove from chrome
- (2022-01-10) Naga vaibhav Elluru: Definitely a malware... just not able to remove this extension.
- (2022-01-09) Подлесный Павел: Само установилось, а я теперь не могу удалить, каждый раз переустанавливается!!! Необходимо заблокировать это расширение!!!
- (2022-01-09) Jason S.: Malware
- (2022-01-07) R Dc: Keeps automatically reinstalling itself. Never installed it myself, somehow got into chrome. Utter trash.
- (2022-01-06) Алексей Лихачев: устанавливается само! я не устанавливал. удалил. на следующий день оно само остановилось! УЖАС!
- (2022-01-06) Mukul Mehra: DO NOT INSTALL........ Keeps reinstalling itself after removal each time you start chrome. MALWARE ALERT!!
- (2022-01-05) Oleksii Lyashko: Scam
- (2022-01-05) Random Randoms: This keeps reinstalling each time i re-open Chrome for some reason, I cannot seem to remove it.Definetly Malware.
- (2022-01-05) Александр Кирпичкин: This is malware! Can't remove it.
- (2022-01-05) José Luis Barros Fernández: Don't install! You'll be unable to remove it, it installs each time you restart Chrome. The new version requires excessive permissions, it seems malware.
- (2022-01-04) Eliad Levy: Is this malware? I didn't install it, and now I can't remove it. If I uninstall it, it reinstalls itself upon the next execution of Chrome. HELP! Found this article by the way: https://www.androidheadlines.com/2020/07/chrome-extension-malware-ads-screenshot-tool-search-results.html