Calculates the short and long-term Amazon FBA storage fees.
Amazon Storage Fees Calculator is a handy tool for every Amazon seller doing online arbitrage (OA). It calculates the short and long term FBA storage fees based on the product's dimensions, so it helps to make the right and feasible decisions. This helps you to get a better estimate of your potential profit. It is very helpful when deciding how many units to purchase or whether send something in to the warehouse or not. This extension is a great time saver as figuring this out manually is very time consuming. The fees multipliers can be changed in an intuitive extension options page.
- (2018-03-01) Ken McClure: Doesn't work. Assigns 250 cubic feet to every item I check.
- (2018-01-28) A.D. Heath: please make it work of take it down
- (2017-09-02) MegaJodog: This extension is useless. It doesn't even tell you the price for storage for 1 unit it just give you a random number somewhere in the hundreds.
- (2017-02-02) Cat D: Apparently no longer available. Tried to download and it said no file.
- (2018-01-28, v:1.2) A.D. Heath: Storage fee calulator
cant get it to show any fees