Get the key information from every webpage. Generate AI-powered notes and save time with Upword.
Upword is an AI-powered research assistant. Our Chrome extension is designed for faster, more effective online research & reading. Upword helps run research 10x faster with AI-generated summary notes. We know how overwhelming it is to conduct daily online research. Our AI scans your content and extracts the key ideas for you using world class models like Open AI's ChatGPT. Simply add to your browser and we've got your back. Our extension is free, no registration needed. NEW: 💡 1. Run AI notes from YouTube videos! Activate Upword to get the key takeaways from YouTube vids in moments, and save lots of time. 2. Share the summary with your team on Slack! Simply click the Slack button, and paste the summary in any channel to share important insights with your team. How it works: ⚙️ When browsing a new website, use the Upword add-on to generate AI-powered summary notes instantly. We'll help you read any webpage 10x faster by providing you with the key takeaways in no time. Once you have the key insights, it's much easier to decide how to proceed. How to install? 📲 Simply add the extension via the blue button on top. Then go to your Chrome menubar, click the puzzle icon (🧩) and pin Upword to your menubar. Integration with our webapp (Only for registered users): Want to save your content? Want to actively personalize the AI notes and create a summary doc you can share with your team? No worries, we've got you covered. With Upword PRO (webapp) you can enjoy many advanced AI features to convert your notes into a summary doc, and share with your team. Or are you more of an audio person? No worries! Our text-to-speech feature helps you listen to your notes or summary, on the go. Turn your summary into a podcast with Upword PRO! 💡Save time on traditional note taking and start learning like a pro 📄🖋📝 Our extension includes: - 3 FREE summaries / day - AI-generated notes 💻 (NEW! now also for YouTube vids) - Save-it-later: Clip your content & notes to your lifelong library 💾 - Share your notes on Slack 🗞 More in our webapp (Upword Pro): - Unlimited extension summaries! 🦸🏻♂️ - AI Copilot 🦾 - Advanced AI research tools: Personalize the AI notes with your own ideas 🪄 - Summary doc: create & publish a beautiful summary 📋 - Text-to-speech: listen to your notes/summary on the go 🔈 - Library advanced AI Copilot and search 🦾 Our AI gives you superpowers: 🕴🏽 ➤ With a single click, you can get a high-level understanding of any content you read. Save time on taking notes & boost your productivity! ➤ A browser extension that finds and extracts important information from any webpage or PDF, and adds them to your lifelong library! Try out our web-app for more AI-powered knowledge productivity tools. Get your research done 10x faster with Upword Pro: Start your 7-day trial here: https://app.upword.ai/register/1/ Install in seconds: 👩🏽💻 ➤ It only takes two clicks to get started We are on a mission to build amazing AI-powered research technologies for knowledge workers and their teams, in order to help boost daily productivity. Help us keep learning and improving: Submit feature requests & bug reports by emailing us at [email protected] https://www.upword.ai
- (2023-08-31) Ziko Roi: Very useful. Saves a lot of time and work
- (2023-08-27) Uri Livnat: Graet product!! I love it:)
- (2023-08-27) Maor Adlin: An incredibly powerful tool! Highly recommended! The fact that there's a free trial made it a no-brainer for me to give it a shot. I realized so quickly that this is a tool I'll definitely be using on a daily basis. Fantastic job!
- (2023-08-27) Danit Menachem: amazing tool! really great for students and for researchers!
- (2023-08-27) Laurence Newman: Very useful!
- (2023-08-27) Yori Nelken: Awesome practical use of gen AI
- (2023-08-07) Chaya Backman: This is a must have app in my opinion, it's one of the most useful extensions and having tried quite a few with this concept, no question that this tool generates the highest quality summaries, consistently. Love it
- (2023-05-16) Asaf Rothem: Saves tons of time, and unlike other tools, its summaries can be trusted.
- (2023-04-02) charlesシロ: What is the difference between him and a product called Glarity, please? Glarity seems to be able to summarize more pages.
- (2023-03-21) Desmond Moore: Unable to assess the App. I have downloaded Chrome App and progressed through the web pages to https://app.upword.ai/register/3/. I am not ready to commit to payment and can't try out app before i purchase. Tried to use the help feature got no response apart from Bot response.
- (2023-02-23) Brain Dead: For it to be a summarization tool it actually needs to create summaries and not random excerpts. I've tested it on a lengthy Wiki article. More training you need (Yoda).
- (2023-01-13) Cody Cahill: I really want to like like this app and get into the habit of using it - trouble is the extension is never working correctly when I need it or want to use it, neither the home nor help does anything when I click. And yet the popup button is constantly in the way and loading on pages that it makes no sense for it to load on. The browser extension user experience is subpar compared to similar tools and seemingly it is the only real way to use the tool. They may have lost me and I need exactly the service they provide, too. It's a shame.
- (2022-11-30) Benjamin Metcalfe: Needs a way to turn off the giant button that pops up on web pages. It gets obnoxious seeing it on every page I go to and having to click the x.
- (2022-11-30) Ziv Shacham: This extension is a must-have for any browser! I just love how easy it is to use, and it has saved me a lot of time.. Thanks Upword, you're doing great!
- (2022-11-11) Oliver: A great development for a great application. Keep up the good work!
- (2022-11-09) Oded Farkash: So the app is AI powered to summarize looooong articles to only show you the most important/relevant information. So its a big time saver for anyone who does a lot of reading online
- (2022-11-09) Lisa Blake: Super helpful, makes every day tasks so much easier!
- (2022-11-08) Dan Kleinman: Upword is such an incredible tool. Saves me a BUNCH of time and I get all the information I need. Very useful for my morning routine.
- (2022-09-13) Tanvir Ahmed: Help! I can not use the Upword extension. Can anyone tell me how to use? Its not working. I have already read the overview section for this.
- (2022-08-25) Uladzimir Yankovich: Great extension! Kudos to you from the Manganum.app team 👍
- (2022-07-18) Ben Haion: wow , awesome tool for narrowing down lot's of material , super recommended
- (2022-07-14) exsmund: amazing up to get summaries of what I read
- (2022-07-14) Alexander Park: I usually consume huge amount of articles as a manager and this extension save me for hours. Totally love it!
- (2022-07-14) Ivan Sidorov: I'm using this extension to summarize Medium tech articles. A little axienty thet AI will miss some key points, but checked it for a while on crypto and typescript scope - looks great!
- (2022-07-14) Evgeny Potapov: help a lot with large articles summarization
- (2022-07-13) Noam Klement: Amazing tool! Extremely helpful with studying or researching, highly recommended to anybody looking to gather information efficiently :)
- (2022-07-13) Maya Harpak: Great extension! Saved me a lot of time and helped me read more!! :D
- (2022-06-15) Sofia Kalman: As a digital marketer, this tool saves me so much time when building market research reports & trend forecasts. Wish I had it in college! 😅
- (2022-06-15) Elisa Arnold: After discovering UpWord I have become a much more productive student. It has allowed me to save so much time by creating summaries for all my reading assignments. I recommend this extension to all busy college students like me who are looking for a more productive and efficient way to get their work done!
- (2022-06-15) Alexandra Morse: As a college student, reading is a huge part of what I do and takes up so much of my time. Upword has cut that time exponentially, allowing me to learn more in less time. I love having more time to spend on things I want to do, rather than the things I have to do! Such an amazing tool and a must for college students and professionals alike.
- (2022-06-14) Leetal Prezelmayer: As a student with so many assignments and tests to study for, I found Upword so useful! I love reading articles and catching up on the latest news, and with Upword, I am able to summarize the articles in a matter of seconds. I recommend this product to all busy people!
- (2022-02-22) Moshe Cosio: Wow! In the beginning I have my doubts, but truly I am amaze! When reading thru an article, it saves a LOT of time displaying the essential! And even better, in their web app, when reviewing an old file! Catched me up in no time. Loved the text-to-speech feature. Very excited on what is to come!
- (2022-02-20) אילו לבני: As a social science student I have so much content to read and this tool saved me SO MUCH time! Both in reading, organizing and saving time. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to sort through a lot of information.
- (2022-02-17) Hannah Satty: This extension is amazing for my day to day life. It saves me so much time when I have a lot of work to do!
- (2022-02-15) Julia Aaronson: This extension is a life saver! With the extension, it cuts my work time in half, enabling me to be much more efficient and productive. Super easy to use, user-friendly, and helpful. The AI generated summaries and notes make my life 10 X easier.
- (2022-02-09) Amir Nathan: Very helpful, I enjoyed using it - time saver!
- (2022-02-05) eyal rozenberg: I have been waiting for this for a long time. So glad it finally came out. What an amazing summarization tool.
- (2022-02-05) Shlomi Yaniv: Amazing tool - makes life MUCH easier!
- (2022-02-04) Amit Gil: Amazing extension! This tool saved me tons of reading and processing
- (2022-02-03) Ayse Erbas: This is literally the coolest thing ever. I will use it for everything. It's like magic. You guys are amazing programmers.
- (2022-02-03) Yoav Ben Bassat: Really helpful! Saved me a lot of reading hours
- (2022-02-03) Nadav Kemper: Such a powerful tool! Way to go!
- (2022-02-03) Aviram Roisman: Really A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Saving me so much time!!!
- (2022-02-03) Uri Livnat: One of the best extensions I found. Great job guys!
- (2023-10-31, v:1.2.1) Ariel Zhang: Subscription cancel
How do I cancel the subscription?
- (2023-05-24, v:1.1.6) Michael Ross: cancel
I just signed for free trial but did not like results when I tried summarizing some Youtube videos. Please immediately cancel my subscription before the free trial period expires.
- (2023-05-09, v:1.1.6) VGM JORGE ADRIAN NAVARRETE: DEBITO SIN AUTORIZACION DE MI CUENTA
ENTRE EN EL PROGRAMA PARA VER SU UTILIDAD Y SALI DE EL. ESPERANDO QUE SE ME SOLICITARA SI ESTABA INTERESADO Y DE FORMA COMPULSIVA SE DEBITO DE MI CUENTA UNA SUSCRIPCION. QUE NO ESTOY INTERESADO. YA QUE NO ME INTERESO EL PROGRAMA. TAL VEZ FUE UN ERRO MIO DE NO LEER TODO EL CONTENIDO
- (2023-01-06, v:1.0.10) Lei Cong: academic papers
Does it works well for an academic paper? For example : https://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevApplied.11.024005 this one?
- (2022-10-20, v:0.2.0) Selwyn Selikowitz: Upward installed as Chrome Extension
Please tell me exactly - step by step - how to use the Upword Extension. It does not appear to be working on my Chrome browser. What steps must I take to use it?
- (2022-09-13, v:0.2.0) Tanvir Ahmed: Extension is not working
When browsing a website I click on a paragraph to generate the summary but upword didnot show up. Please help what can I do.