Browser Extension for Building Custom Events for Google Tag Manager
"Tagmate Chrome Extension for tracking Google Analytics (GA3 and GA4) events using Google Tag Manager Worried about setting up event tracking in GA the accurate way? With zero coding experience and no access to developers? Tagmate is your tagging companion! With Tagmate's Chrome extension, you can track any user interaction on your website by mouse click on the page elements and save it into your GTM containers as event tags. This is as fast as tagging can happen without writing a single piece of code and you can be assured of the accuracy of data reported in your GA and/or GA4 properties. User interactions can be in form of click events, pageviews, element visibility, form and video tracking, etc. Tagmate works for all of them irrespective of your web technologies/frameworks and CMS platforms. Tagmate extension has been built specifically to solve all the tagging needs of: - Product Managers - Marketing Managers - Digital Web Analysts - Marketing and Web Development Agencies So, why wait - add the extension to Chrome and speed up your development sprints and achieve your tagging milestones!" Key Updates for Latest Versions are as follows: 1. Event categories like Form tracking( Wordpress Contact Form 7, Thank you Form), Custom Events, User defined Variables, Link Clicks are new additions in the extension functionality. 2. Enabled Multi-Device Support & User Data Sync within the devices. ( User data meaning all the event meta data, their statuses and project details are synced within all the devices). 3. Enhanced User Data security. We have enabled two way sync between tagmate database and chrome storage so that we rely less on chrome store and our dependency on client side is minimised. This way user's data is much more secured in tagmate data store and we are able to increase the stability of the product. 4. New Settings Screens. We have implemented new settings screen structure as to improve user experience. 5. Improvised UI Experience. For GA4 configuration screen, we have added an auto suggestion feature for GTM Input parameters and User properties. 6. Manifest Version updated to V3 (as per latest guidelines of chrome store) 7. Enabled Multiple Projects facilities to user. 8. Minor Technical Fixes & Improvements. Added validations & UI Fixes for smooth flow.
- (2022-10-19) Jose Lopez: useless, it's a paid service, and I couldn't really make it work. It should be straightforward but no
- (2022-09-06) Vivek Bhuva: Very powerful tool to track google analytics events (GA4 and UA) on your website. Must have Tool !!
- (2022-03-31) Sunny Jaiswal: Very useful for Project Managers. Highly recommended tool..
- (2022-03-14) Viraj Shah: Slick and easy to use. Among all the other robust and confusing products out there, this gets the job done the fastest out of every other app I have tested!
- (2022-03-10) Ram Vala: This is very handy tool if you want to implement custom event tracking of your website using Google Tag manager. I love it. It is very simple to operate and quick. You can directly push events to your GTM account workspace from the tool! Wonderful.
- (2022-03-01) Azeem Topiwala: Extremely handy and useful extension. I used it for some click events on my website and it worked like a breeze. Saved me the headache of talking to a developer, co-ordinating with him for over a week and following up for the delivery. I don't understand code but this was quite simple, once I signed into the interface. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- (2022-02-22) Neil Desai: Got to say, very easy to push custom events of Google Analytics 4 or Universal Analytics to GTM with just few clicks !! And that's very quick & also with Accuracy.. Highly recommended. Loved it !!
- (2022-02-15) Bismayy Mohapatra: This extension supports GA4 setup. Must have for PMs who can track website events easily without needing to code.