Enhance Google Trends data for better insights
Glimpse’s Google Trends Chrome Extension makes the default experience 100x more powerful by adding enriched data and insights. From adding absolute search volume to google trends, to allowing you to get alerts on trending topics, and showing the keywords that users also search for, the our Google Trends Chrome extension takes the default experience to the next level with features like… • Google Trends search volume data: see exactly how many searches there for any keyword • People-also-searched data • Set Google Trends alerts: get alerted when a topic starts trending • Discover new trending topics • Export Google Trends to Google Sheets • In-depth keyword research • Longtail keyword analysis • CPC and competition statistics • Keyword search volume • Export to CSV ➤ More ways to use Glimpse 1. Explore the most searched queries of 2022 from bitcoin and crypto trends to fortnite, minecraft and netflix and etsy. 2. Find product niches that are exploding for Amazon FBA and Shopify. The most successful ecommerce sellers have a secret: the best products succeed or fail because of the underlying wave (think air fryer, massage gun, etc.) 3. Find trending business ideas before they go mainstream. 4. News SEO: Other SEO tools are not updated quickly enough, whereas data here is updated daily. ➤ Trusted by over 10,000 users... "We use glimpse's g-trends extension to understand changes in consumer interest over time and it's actually quite a gamechanger." - Emily Wilson, Director of Product Management, Netflix “Best SEO tool, hands down. I stopped using SEMrush and Ahrefs.” - Dave Moore, Head of Content, Blend "Great tool for any marketers in the SEO or PPC industry. Compared to the default tool, this adds a lot more depth if you were looking to identify any new trending and/or related keywords." - Alex L Director of SEO, NKP Medical
- (2023-03-25) Shelby Blackley: One of the best tools on the market for trends. A great extension for understanding your niche audience and getting to the crux of those detailed questions readers are asking. This is a must-have tool.
- (2023-02-26) 张金鑫: Why I have already subscribed, but I can't use the data form after downloading it multiple times. Why? ? ?
- (2023-01-20) Aleksandar Chervenkov: Just as the slogan of the company says, Glimpse gets all that useful Google Trends data and skyrockets it to a who new level. There is zero learning curve, you will get quality statistics right in your Google Trends interface, integrated seamlessly with your account. Glimpse does what Google Trends should have been doing in the first place - providing easily digestible and clear insights on vital brand trends. If marketing means anything to you, I suggest you take a glimpse at "Glimpse" as soon as you can.
- (2022-10-21) Sheldon Ramsamooj: When I first heard of Glimpse, I had the same reaction most other SEO's and Content Marketers have: "It's probably just another app." Boy was I wrong. The app really grabs important and highly useful data for me to share with my clients and writers. I'm a big fan of "focusing on where the ball is going" when producing content for my clients, so seeing trends in their infancy really makes a difference to my strategy for clients. I actually had a chance to speak with one of the app developers and they really showed interest in what someone in my profession needed to make my life easier, and shorten the decision-making process related to what to create content about. Ultimately this app has been helping me go after keywords and topics that are going to matter soon - not just those that are highly competitive, more "window-shopper" keywords, and those that already have everything written about them. Get Google Trends Supercharged – Glimpse for the WIN!
- (2022-10-12) Elizabeth M: I love this tool! It's very practical, gives you good insights, and is incredibly helpful.
- (2022-09-13) M P: Glimpse is an amazing tool which really allows you to save time on analysis especially if you work across multiple brands. I've used glimpse to prepare a presentation and it really helps in cutting down the work time. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
- (2022-07-22) Mark Costigliola: One of the most useful extensions any marketer, researcher or just anyone who is genuinely curious about search behaviour could have. It turns Google Trends into a tool for actionable insights about any topic you are searching for. For marketers and growth teams it gives you clear insights into terms and phrases you may have not even been thinking about and removes blindspots. 100% Recommended.
- (2022-07-21) Dhruv Garg: Wow, total game changer. Just shared it with my marketing and product teams so we can get better insights into how people talk about our brand in search
- (2022-07-12) Maksim Burdilov: The best tool to uncover current trends. Highly recommend.
- (2022-07-12) Wes Hagarman: I absolutely love this extension and would highly recommend it to anyone! It completely changes the game when it comes to Google Trends. Glimpse allows you to actually see the search volume over time and other relevant keywords. We wouldn't be able to run our Amazon business without it!
- (2022-07-11) Glenn Stone: Awesome tool! As a digital marketer working primarily in SEM, Glimpse gives me a much broader view and deeper understanding of keyword trends than Google Trends alone. The Topic Map and Related Trending Terms tools help understand consumer behavior through overlapping queries and mine highly relevant keywords in real time. Highly recommend!
- (2022-06-25) Oscar Atlas: I would like to rate this 5 stars BUT! REMOVE THIS ANNOYING POP UP WEHN A KEYWORD WITH NO DATA IS BEING SEARCHED - "For the best results, try a more generic single-word term like coffee, bitcoin, pickleball, tiktok, etc." DONT DECIDE WHAT ARE GOOD RESULTS FOR ME! AND DONT USE POP UPS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!
- (2022-03-03) Tenzin Longrig: Just works seamlessly, the CEO clearly knew what he was building. Must have for sure if you check google trends. Not paid lol, literally just found out about this and I'm thrilled
- (2022-03-01) Nico: Super helpful to see search volume instead of the 0 to 100. 🙏
- (2022-02-24) Sheel Mohnot: Hugely valuable if you are a google trends user
- (2022-02-23) Maas Lalani: One of the best chrome extensions I've ever used. This is a must have for anyone using Google Trends.
- (2022-02-23) Jan Curn: It adds so much value to Google Trends, amazing
- (2022-02-15) Winson Li: 100x more useful than the regular Google Trends page. Greatly improved insights with added social media trend data from TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, etc; related trending queries with their trend graphs for comparison; and real search numbers and clear trend lines presented over raw data.
- (2022-02-14) Spiro Koulouris: This is a great chrome extension since I am a big trends guy, I am always looking for data to back up my product ideas and this app delivers great data! Think of it as Google Trends on steroids! Remember the trend is your friend!
- (2022-02-14) Kevin Huang: Such an awesome tool! It puts Google trends on steroids!
- (2022-02-10) Kenneth Van Dyken: I like the integration of the tool w/ the existing Trends page. The user interface is much more user friendly w/ the extension enabled. If you market, write digital ads or just are curious as to emerging trends, this extension plus the newsletter is a good place to start. Great tool.
- (2022-02-10) Avrumy Schreiber: As a heavy Google Trends user, for multiple use cases like trade intelligence, market research, CI, and more, I was amazed by the awesome data you can get with this extension. I have enjoyed Glimpse for years, but they really outdid themselves this time! I particularly like the 'real' traffic numbers for search terms instead of the normalized data Google provides. That makes the research so much more accurate and useful.
- (2022-02-10) Murfin Joe 🐵: This is what Google trends was missing for a long time. It's great. 👏
- (2022-01-04) Canberk Arinci: Google Trends is a good tool for validating your ideas about trends. Glimpse definitely makes it perfect. For example, you can discover new trends even if you don’t know anything about them by browsing “related trends”. Must-have SEO tool for me.
- (2021-12-18) Chris Wood: An absolute must-have Chrome extension for anyone who regularly uses G Trends! This is the secret weapon I always wished I had in terms of looking at demand curves and exploring opportunity in trends and so on. Highly recommend!
- (2021-12-13) Alex Lowe: Great tool for any marketers in the SEO or PPC industry. Compared to the default tool, this adds a lot more depth if you were looking to identify any new trending and/or related keywords.
- (2021-12-08) Dillon Newman: I cant imagine going back to using normal Trends. This is a must have tool.
- (2021-12-04) Henri B: Very useful, I use Google Trends on a daily base as an analyst and it does give it superpowers. The alert dashboard is a huge time saver, and the related trends opens you to unknown/niche new worlds. I discovered several brands, services and subculture in the rise thanks to it.
- (2021-12-02) Michelle Penny: I'm a serious trends and data nerd and it takes a LOT to impress me when it comes to trends tools. I've bought just about all of them and none have ever quite been able to match up to what I've been looking for. Glimpse is a whole other level when it comes to trends because it truly is the real deal. Whether you're someone who is just looking to track how key trends in your industry are changing or like me loves to go down rabbit holes to find the uncovered gems, this tool is going to serve up all you need and more. The data you get is like nothing I've seen in a trends tool (and I've paid a LOT of money for some) and the way it evolves in the short time I've been using it, I know it's just going to get better and better! If you care about your business or making money online, you need this tool!
- (2021-11-18) Jean-Pierre Khoueiri: Holy ducking cow! this is insane... i didn't use google trends a whole lot before this, but after seeing the power of Google trends combined with Glimpse, I can't stop. I've already bought over 20+ valuable domains including WeightGain.com (arguable an 8 digit domain) from the insights gleaned here and i have so many new ideas I'm going to need to hire 10 more devs. Thanks guys, feel very lucky to have gotten to use Glimpse. Highly appreciated. I know this might sound like a paid review, but I promise it isn't. You can contact me to jp AT constantclick.com to hear it straight from me. This tool is a GAME CHANGER.
- (2021-11-11) Eli: Incredible tool. Must have for any marketer.
- (2022-05-16, v:0.91.0) Time Awari: Not working in the 49/mo plan
Hello, the Extension is not working on my current plan... I thought the 49/mo USD plan was unlimited, no? At least that's what the checkout page says!