L'estensione Verde cambia nuova scheda con lo sfondo HD di Verde. Temi per i fan di Verde.
This extension features some of the great Green background to make you feel good on your Chrome browser. Extension Features: 1. Shuffle Green wallpaper every time you open a new tab. 2. Randomize Green background or favorite it in wallpaper selection panel. 3. Get easy access to popular sites with custom web search. 4. Quick access to your emails and social media accounts. 5. Show current date and time automatically. 6. New Note for you to write down your tasks. 7. Get easy access to your most frequently visited websites. 8. Add website to Shortcut panel for quick access. 9. Quick access to Google apps. 10. Quick access to More Themes. 11. Easy Sharing to Social Media. 12. Enable fun snow, rain, falling leaves, fireworks animation in new tab. If you have any questions about our Green wallpaper new tab extension or just want to give us some feedback, feel free to send us a message or write a review! We'd love to hear from you. You can mouse over to Support tab on the extension, then click on "visit the developer's support site" to contact us. If you wish to remove this new tab extension, follow this steps: 1. Click the 3-dot icon at the top-right corner of your screen. 2. Hover your mouse on More tools then click Extensions. 3. Find the Green wallpaper extension. 4. Press "Remove" - OR - Right-click the extension icon on the extension bar (next to the URL bar) and select Remove from Chrome.
- (2022-03-07) Adley Chew: I love it so much it has a lot of cool pictures and great features like notes, shortcut, animation. It's is really beautiful.
- (2022-03-05) sanjuana32 happy: Hey! I really recommend this extension. Its wonderful, you can easily add notes, shortcut, and animation too! All of this while having a beautiful look overall.
- (2022-03-03) pauline chan: The quality of the images is great! If I could give it more than 5 stars I totally would! The images are great all around.
- (2022-03-02) Kenny Lim: Nice.
- (2022-02-28) Jephthan Lim: Love it.