Komi Can't Communicate Wallpaper Erweiterung neue Registerkarte mit benutzerdefinierten Komi Can't Communicate Wallpaper HD…
This extension features some of the great Komi Can't Communicate background to make you feel good on your Chrome browser. Extension Features: 1. Shuffle Komi Can't Communicate wallpaper every time you open a new tab. 2. Randomize Komi Can't Communicate background or favorite it in wallpaper selection panel. 3. Get easy access to popular sites with custom web search. 4. Quick access to your emails and social media accounts. 5. Show current date and time automatically. 6. New Note for you to write down your tasks. 7. Get easy access to your most frequently visited websites. 8. Add website to Shortcut panel for quick access. 9. Quick access to Google apps. 10. Quick access to More Themes. 11. Easy Sharing to Social Media. 12. Enable fun snow, rain, falling leaves, fireworks animation in new tab. If you have any questions about our Komi Can't Communicate wallpaper new tab extension or just want to give us some feedback, feel free to send us a message or write a review! We'd love to hear from you. You can mouse over to Support tab on the extension, then click on "visit the developer's support site" to contact us. If you wish to remove this new tab extension, follow this steps: 1. Click the 3-dot icon at the top-right corner of your screen. 2. Hover your mouse on More tools then click Extensions. 3. Find the Komi Can't Communicate wallpaper extension. 4. Press "Remove" - OR - Right-click the extension icon on the extension bar (next to the URL bar) and select Remove from Chrome.
- (2022-03-14) Asher Goh: Super cool extension. Finally i can get my favorite theme with shortcuts features. Amazing work. Love it.
- (2022-03-11) lenny quek: Very nice and lovely backgrounds. The extension features is great too. I wish I can hide the notes if possible. Overall the extension is great.
- (2022-03-10) winnie lo: It works great with wallpapers, notes that you can write, shortcut and more. Overall I LOVED this chrome extension.
- (2022-03-07) Peter Tan: Nice.
- (2022-03-04) Jephthan Lim: Love it.