Tab groups manager in tree style. Never lose tabgroups and its context. successor of tabs outliner with tabgroups & more.
📢 Tab groups in tree style, group manager, save & restore groups and cloud sync. Think this like tabs outliner but with tabgroups. 📌 Why you should consider this: ✪ Tab groups in tree style ✪ Nested workspaces and switch workspace in one click. ✪ Advanced and handy group manager. ✪ sort & arrange tabgroups. ✪ Save and restore groups. ✪ Dark mode ✪ Cross-devices sync. ✪ Pure & clean code that powers fastest performance. ✪ No third-party library used. ✪ Negligible memory consumption. ✪ No tracking. 📌 == FEATURES == ✅ Tab groups in tree style: Complete Overview of all your open and saved groups with custom tags. Think it like Tab outliner but with tab groups. New tabs opened from the current tab are automatically organized as "children" of the current tab. Such "branches" are easily folded (collapsed) by clicking on the arrow shown in the "parent" tab, so you no longer need to suffer from too many visible tabs. ✅ Workspaces for your daily workflow: Everyone uses a web browser for different reasons. Mixing up your work, personal, and other projects is frustrating and chaotic. Switch workspace in one click. Create custom workspaces for the things you work on. Separate your work and stay organized. ✅ Handy group manager that you want: you can manage groups from tab bar if you have less than 15 tabs. For more than 15 tabs, you need visual group manager that will solve your pain. Our Group manager help you in this way: ✴️ Workspaces : make it easy to switch context. ✴️ Toggle group : expand/collapse group. ✴️ Group move : move group to a new window. ✴️ Group creation : group multiple tabs in one click. ✴️ Drag and drop : Drag & Drop to rearrange your tab groups. ✴️ Restore group : One click to restore closed groups. ✅ Custom tab manager that solve your clutter: ⇒ Hide tab : Remove tab from browser's tab bar but display here. ⇒ custom tag: Add tag on tab for- why i open this tab? ⇒ Save tab:save your important tabs and access on any devices. ⇒ Suspend tab:Dramatically reduce memory usage and keep your computer running faster. ✅ Arrange tab groups in one click: Manual tab groups arrangement is a very frustrating job. when you move one tab from one position,it detached from existing groups. You never find a solution to fix it. But now a solution has come. You can arrange tabs in multiple way: ✤ Most used : All tab groups are arranged according to its used history. ✤ New to old:All tab groups are arranged according to its creation date history. ✤ Group-title :All tabs are arranged in tab groups' alphabetical order. ✤ Reverse : All tabs are arranged in reverse order. ✤ Cross-devices sync and cloud backups: Your workspaces are auto-synced to the cloud, so you always have access to your data on different devices. Release notes: 🚀 version 0.1.7 📩 Add uninstall feedback 📧 Add ticked-based support system : https://tabwave.pointdesk.co/ 🚀 version 1.0.0 beta 1 🎉 Tab wave is now free for all users. 🔗 Option page updated. 🧰 workspace issue fixed. 🔧 Group Input box close button is added. For more details, please visit https://tabwave.userbeam.co/changelogs/ 🚀 version 1.0.0 beta 2 📺 Tab suspend dashboard added. ♻️ Suspend all other tabgroups expect current feature added. 🛸 Workspace issue fixed. 🚀 version 1.1.1 beta 3 🛸 Re-written from scratch. 💎 Nested workspaces added. ✅ Persistent tree structure when re-load, restore from closed groups or saved tabgroups section. ⚠️ Tree structure flat when browser restore itself. will fix with next update. (feature added in v1.1.5) and many more ... 🚀 version 1.1.2 beta 4 🎹 window switcher added ✅ minor bugs fixed and improvement ✅ Fully responsive design. ⌨️ Keyboard navigate shortcuts added. 🚀 version 1.1.5 beta 5 📢 Rename extension from "tab wave" to "tab flow" ✅ Persist tree structure on browser restart. Must use extension "shut down" button. ⌨️ Keyboard navigate shortcuts updated and tabgroup & tab action shortcut added. 🪂 Jump between shortcut added (Ctrl +Q) 🛠 More setting option added. 💎 UI design updated. 🛡 Freeze on install bug fixed. 🚀 version 1.1.6 beta 6 👋 Welcome guide added. 😃 Emoji picker added. ✅ Rename window bug window. 🖼 Background and popup setting added. and ...more bugs fixed. For visit complete changelogs, please visit https://tabwave.userbeam.co/changelogs/ Please raise new Feature requests on https://tabwave.userbeam.co/
- (2023-01-13) hoxha hoxha: extension needs to be removed, reinstalled to function sometimes
- (2022-11-01) Ra Rem: Not working.Also it's very suspicious, looks like scam
- (2022-10-10) Angela Fischer: An awesome extension for anyone, but especially for someone who needs to organize tabs, never want to loose research context and quickly come back to a certain section of your research. I use it at work to organize my active project windows. This extension extends the productivity of tab groups. please add setting options to customize its layout. I want to remove fancy border and decrease its size. Fancy border looks good but i need space.
- (2022-09-21) Andrew Girardeau-Dale: Looks cool but as far as I can tell it doesn't work - I can't even figure out how to open the sidebar
- (2022-09-15) Elena willis: Awesome extension! Modern UI and Chrome's Tab Groups functionality make this extension far better than tabs outliner. Why did I discover this so late ? Keep maintaining it and take it to next level.
- (2022-09-05) jeewachh kumar Kushwaha: excellent extension. Why did I not go looking for this sooner? Tab wave does everything it promises. After many many years of browsing, this is the first thing that's really "rocked my world" in the browsing sense. I face one issue: It doesn't remember tree structure after browser restore. please fix this issue.
- (2022-08-26) pooja jha: Tab wave is a masterpiece. There's no getting around it this is by far the most valuable of the many extensions I use on all of my devices. With hundreds of tabs across multiple sessions on over 20 machines I am a most demanding power user to say the least. Modern tab groups support makes this tree-style extension superior to others. You can save and restore tab groups with this extension.
- (2022-08-21) Anil Kumar: OMG. Game changer. Why did I not go looking for this sooner? It's the first way I've seen to deal with the situation when you've opened way too many tabs and need to go through them systematically, without stopping to read each one or just declaring "tab bankruptcy" and just closing them all. one suggestion : Please increase workspaces from 3 to 10 for free users. Seriously. Amazing.
- (2022-08-08) Dawnn Bombb: I made a fake account to try it. Much like the rest of their "products" this is a scam, AVOID IT. The reviews are almost certainly fake, and i saw the avataar guy refer to this plugin on another one, so they for sure have fake reviews. This "extension" (that makes you make an account to sell your information, and THEN make you pay to access it) is advertised with all kinds of stuff. Most of it is stuff chrome already does, and the rest is straight up false advertising. This app adds absolutely nothing to chrome. For extensions that are NOT scams like everything this company makes, "Tab groups extension" was okay but ugly, and "Tab Session Manager" was probably the best. It's also a little ugly, and it's hud kinda sucks, but after testing 30+ extensions for tab management, that one seems the best. Don't use this scam piece of garbage.
- (2022-08-07) Bruce Edge: Current build (0.1.7 on mac) is unable to create new workspace as documented. Would still like to try if this gets resolved.
- (2022-06-24) Bob Armour: Before I lose all tabgroups after browser closed but now, I can re-open all closed groups. Groups sorting is in my longtime searching list. only this extension implement it. Tabgroups in tree style make this extension perfect successor of tabs outliner. This extension help me to stay organized.
- (2022-06-15) mukesh karak: This is an indispensable tab manager for power-users. Very lightweight (only 175KiB) and super fast as compare to other tree style tab extension. No exaggeration: i recently find this extension and now my entire workflow depends on this plugin. Thank you so much for making it.
- (2022-06-05) alyka jain: I can't live without this extension. This is the best "tree style tabs" solution. Just switched from tabs outliner. I like this extension because its modern UI design, based on tabgroups and fast performance. Thanks developer
- (2022-05-25) avataar singh: Finally, I found excellent successor of tabs outliner that support chrome native tab groups. Awesome extension!! I hope developer must maintain this extension. I am impressed by its UI design.
- (2022-09-23, v:1.0.1) Tom T Walker: is this in beta?
I read through all the getting started stuff, but the app doesn't work as advertised. My groups say "empty project" even though I have stuff in them. And when I click on tree items, it doesn't open the page. Seems really buggy. Should I try back in a few months?
- (2022-06-30, v:0.1.6) Aloysius Muscella, Jr: Can't get started
Really interested in trying this extension. However, there are no clear instructions on how to get started. When I was finally able to find where to start, I keep being thrown an error and am not able to even start the 30 day trial.