The application extracts, cleans & enriches leads from Linkedin in one click to CSV/XLSX with personal emails.
LinkedIn Email Scraper 100 Free Emails Lookups to Try it Powerful Sales Navigator scraper and email verifier extension to help you rocket your LinkedIn outreach. Find personal and business email addresses and connect with your prospects in seconds. WHY SCRUPP? - Our Linkedin scraper is the fastest in industry - The application extracts, cleans & enriches leads from Linkedin in one click - We have a huge database of prospect emails and verify it before add to your's list - Supports LinkedIn and Sales Navigator - Get prospects from Linkedin groups and find potential leads - Upload list of contacts and enrich with Linkedin data and find email addresses in bulk. - Enrich contacts by Linkedin identifier with all possible data. - Getting unlimited Blocked Linkedin members to save 25 Unlock credits. - Connect Unlimited number of Linkedin accounts to work with. - Enrich and export the leads you found to CSV, Excel files. - Share your account with additional team members at no additional charge. - Easily integrate your apps via export CSV/XlSX - 100 free credits for email lookup to try Scrupp - 500 emails and 10000 leads starting from 19$ - Unlimited plans starting from only $29 per month!
- (2022-08-25) Валерия: I tried several similar extensions and can say that this one is the best. This is a new app and guys add features really helpful for business, especially unlimited export and a lot of email credits at a good price! Wish good luck with your startup guys!
- (2022-05-29) Denis Kit: Awesome app! Guys, please, I wanna export several searches in one group without duplicates. I think, it is very useful feature or customers. Thanks)
- (2022-05-09) Jason Wicks: Great bulk email finder, thanks guys!
- (2022-11-17, v:1.1.24) Gavin Russell: Credit not appearing
Hi - just bought credits, gone through verification process, nothing showing on my account. Help!
- (2022-11-08, v:1.1.24) Hizak Gebremariam: Credit Renewal
Hi, I've just purchased the second plan from your monthly packages, I don't seem to see the credit updating. Anything I missed out from the process?