Keep the browser secure with Safety Web that stops tracking, remove ads and prevent malicious activity
With the prevalence of online activities, web browsing safety should be a priority for everyone. Fortunately, there are ways to stay safe while browsing the web. By installing the Safety Web Browsing extension you receive clear websites without adverisment, prevent tracking of activity and stop malisious attempting. Here are a few tips for safe web browsing: 1. Use strong passwords. Passwords should be unique and difficult to guess. It's also important to use different passwords for different accounts. 2. Avoid using public Wi-Fi networks. Public Wi-Fi networks are notoriously insecure and can easily be hijacked by cybercriminals. If you must use a public Wi-Fi network, make sure to use a virtual private network (VPN) to keep your data secure. 3. Update your software. Outdated software can create vulnerabilities that can be exploited by hackers. Make sure to keep your operating system, browser, and other applications up to date with the latest security patches. 4. Be aware of phishing scams. Phishing scams use fake emails, links, and websites to try and steal personal information. Be suspicious of emails and links from unknown sources. 5. Use an anti-virus program.
- (2023-07-24) hitorigohann: だめだー🙅
- (2023-07-17) Gigi: It work on every website
- (2023-06-30) Blue Wallpaper: it was working than stop working on twitch after 10 min watching stream than it make me watch 4 ads
- (2023-04-26) David Faustino: Não bloqueia os adsenses da Twitch como promete.
- (2023-04-17) Moon White: Really helpful! It removes banners on website I'm using. Thanks
- (2023-04-02) sonia labandón niño: no funciona en twitch