Get ChatGPT response on any website. AI replies works on Google, Gmail, & 10M+ websites. It's free & privacy first. GPT everywhere
Get the best of OpenAI's Chat GPT language model with the top-ranked Chat GPT Chrome Extension. This free and convenient tool offers quick access to Chat GPT's advanced AI capabilities directly from your web browser. Ask any question and receive accurate, concise answers in real-time. Get the ultimate AI experience with the Chat GPT Chrome Extension now Fast access to multiply websites from popup: Search engines: -Google -Bing and others Popular websites: -Wikipedia -Stack Exchange and others Others -Calculator -Plot
- (2023-11-10) Eric Ketzer (Nietzschescode): not bad.
- (2023-10-17) Mason Bek: My favourite ai assistant, it is for free, has built in features such as bangs for google and does not automatically start typing out chatgpt 3.5 although makes it easy and accesible to while searching it up as well as making it capable of changing the question then and there. As a web developer it also shows useful answers from trusted sources or even Wikipedia or stack exchange although you can turn off individual websites if you like.
- (2023-08-13) dipti sharma: I am using another extension similar to this called "Beyond Bard", I like it more as it uses bard. Bard is clearly better than chat-GPT for correctness of information.
- (2023-06-06) Varniit Professional: The extension works and displays itself with wrongly. First it overlaps and undershadows other AI extensions I am using esp., in google and bing searches. Plus in duckduckgo and brave search, it is sometimes present and if present, not in right format, and overtakes actual results. Plus instead of showing "OptiSearch", name it properly so that I know who this addon is from and what does "OptiSearch" means because it took 4 days for me to figure out the problematic addon. Improve and I will change my ratings. Thanks.
- (2023-05-15) BBOY.TV.WORLD: This is phenomenal... To say the least. This search AI is an early peek into the exciting future of user-centric computing.
- (2023-05-15) R. V. G: Excellent extension and extremely useful. I believe it should be embedded by default in all searches.
- (2023-05-14) Paulo Andrade: So helpful for getting definition instantly. it works perfectly.
- (2023-05-11) Ayoub: Great!! Keep doing good such good works. You are helping a lot of people.
- (2023-05-09) nico meil: OMG what a time saver :) Simply fantastic!
- (2023-05-08) RUI BEZERRA: Awesome, and the best of it: it's open source (you should really advertised it in the description, that's the most important selling point!). Thanks for sharing your work / talent!
- (2023-05-06) Rmassola Diversao: I hope it remains free i will not live without this!!!!!
- (2023-05-06) Xenor xxX: Absolutely amazing, I wasn't sure if this extention was gonna be what I thought it was, but it delivered.
- (2023-05-02) Lennart Soderman: Thanks to TechWiser for this recommendation
- (2023-05-02) Everton Rebello: Finaly, we are getting there!
- (2023-04-26) Mj Deleña: Great Idea Great ExtensionnShows solution instead of links to many sitesnEven I found direct solution to use phone as webcam using droidcam but it was not working and ChatGPT said it sometimes does not work on a browser so try another browser so I tried firefox and it worked
- (2023-04-21) Reginaldo Silva: Its really good . works fine in brave browser.
- (2023-04-19) Lorena Ferreira: Excellent blend of 2 great tools
- (2023-04-16) Thiago Martins: Just amazing, a bit slow but I'm sure it will get much better.
- (2023-04-15) Grégory Demory: Very useful and user-friendly extension ! Good job 👏
4.8 (281 votes)
Last update / version
2023-06-15 / 2.5.3