Add prospects to Greenhouse from anywhere
The Greenhouse Recruiting Chrome extension allows your organization to add prospects to your Greenhouse CRM from a website, resume, or manually through the plugin without leaving your current workflow. Adding a resume now auto-parses contact details for an even more efficient way to add new talent to Greenhouse. Whether you’re organizing talent into prospect pools or actively performing outreach, the Greenhouse Recruiting Chrome extension ensures you can find, reach, and track your prospects more efficiently and effectively - all within Greenhouse. Learn more about how to get started with the extension, including a brief overview video: https://support.greenhouse.io/hc/en-us/articles/4947637389083-Greenhouse-Recruiting-Chrome-extension
- (2022-11-21) Imaan Kherekar: Rating is due to the functionality not working? Came to read reviews and even more disappointed to know that it hasn't been working for a while now...
- (2022-10-04) Amanda Konarek: It doesn't even work :(
- (2022-09-16) Jeffery Byrd: Just like everyone else said - Does not work at all.
- (2022-08-17) Keziah Shako: Doesn't work at all!
- (2022-08-16) Raul Herrera: I really hope this extension is fixed by Sept 2022 because it does not work. I click on it and nothing happens. I'll just keep using the old prospecting extension for now but this will be tedious if they remove it in September.
- (2022-08-16) Edward Dullaway: It doesn't seem to actually work - I click on it and it doesn't even open up. I've tried restarting my computer and restarting updating Chrome etc. and it's just not working. Go back to the Prospecting tool, that was actually beneficial.
- (2022-08-16) Pavel Taborov: I can't check if the prospect is already in our database by highlighting their name. Now it's done manually. 0/10. upd: now it's not working at all
- (2022-08-11) Avi Solkoff: The functions of the older version were much better. 1. There are certain positions you can't access to input candidates on as a prospect for 2. There are only certain individuals who can be "prospect" owners, meaning those not on that list no longer have the ability to input them under their name 3. Some of the tags are not there automatically for you to add 4. It was easier to add/edit everything on one tab page, now you have to click next and drop downs for everything, wasting time and making it more confusing to find things. At this point I might as well not even use the extension and just keep a browser tab of Greenhouse open constantly to "Add a New Candidate/Prospect". Highly recommend Greenhouse updates this newer version ASAP improving functionality and usability to something similar to the older version.
- (2022-08-11) Jacqueline Tibbs: The old extension had more capabilities and made sourcing a breeze. This new extension is basically useless.
- (2022-08-08) Mark Oakey: How it functions is . .confusing