Find fonts used on webpage quick and easy
Rapid font finder extension helps you detect fonts used on web pages. The app could be helpful for front-end developers, designers, and digital artists. Features: Find fonts on a web page Copy a font family data to the clipboard in one click 100% free to use, no premium features How to use: Activate with the toolbar icon. Find the extension's icon using the puzzle icon. Activate with context menu.
- (2023-08-16) John Soby: Does what it promises, instantly! Would love to see a font-weight property along with the name as well.
- (2023-07-22) XyJluraH: Отличное расширение
- (2023-07-22) Osia Tech: It works perfectly.
- (2023-06-15) Ammar Mohib: Great, it helped me
- (2023-03-01) Squalle Squ: Shows just the font name. It does that well. Doesn't give you any other info, which I feel is needed.
- (2023-02-09) Aleksval Nike: Вроде работает. То что надо!
- (2022-12-15) Jonn Palmen: Great extension, simple and clear.
- (2022-12-14) Elisabeth Masters: The choice of fonts is large and varied. Convenient and flexible setup. Great plugin for customization.
- (2022-12-14) Harry Evans: Corresponds to the description completely, ideally helps to search for fonts.
- (2022-12-14) Nikolay Prokhorov: Useful extension! Works stably, the system does not overload.
- (2022-12-14) Mantas Lukosius: Working fast and correctly.
4.8 (12 votes)
Last update / version
2023-07-20 / 1.0.2