Lets you know what font is used on any website
What Font allows you to know the font name, its family, color, style, size, position. Such a great tool to create designed web pages fastly. Now you can simply identify a liked font and select exactly the same for your needs without a long search for a suitable one. This extension supports Google API as a font finder, so you will have info about all popular Google Fonts. As simple as just hovering the cursor to any word you want to fully inspect web fonts. Take the info about font name and color, style and position and more. Make up on the web page easily with What Font for quick inspecting web fonts. Quick tips for using WhatFont for Chrome: 1. Click the extension icon to activate WhatFont and find all info about any font on the webpage. In order to exit What font you need to click the right top corner button "Exit What Font". 2. Simply navigate the cursor to any word you want and there will appear the font name 3. Click to the word to see detailed info about chosen font 4. Refresh previously opened pages to activate the extension. Note: To make the extension work on a previously open page, refresh it first. As easy as pie: - Activate extension by clicking on its icon in the right-top. At first, click to the “Puzzle” icon to pin the needed extension on the bar. - Move the mouse cursor to the desired font - For more information click on the font - To disable the functionality - click "Exit WhatFont" on the right-top of the browser.
- (2023-10-09) Markus Roberto: easy to use, work perfectly
- (2023-08-28) Max Raphael: Hackwest at Writeme dot Com did magic with my credit report. It was seeming like an impossible task to have tried with Lexington law and one other group I met online; two weeks after I contacted HACK West everything changed with my report, my score raised to 780 from low 540 and the collections, charge offs and other derogatory information were erased completely. I don't know how to thank West and his team but to let the world know that they're genuine and reliable. You can contact the email above if you need help fixing your credit.
- (2023-08-27) carmelita Aguilar: I wanted to end my life the day my son revealed to me that the man I was chatting with, and heeded his advice to invest in a Cryptocurrency investment platform which I foolishly did was a scammer. My jaw dropped, I could remember my sleepless nights crying because I thought I would be rich and at the same time find a soulmate. It took me a few days just to calculate how much I had sent him and also invested in the platform, it was a total of 351,000.00 Euro in Bitcoin. I honestly didn't see the red flags even when it was all on my face. Anytime I try to initiate a video call with him, he gets angry and promises never to talk to me anymore. I am a lonely 73-year-old who needs a friend. After that experience, my son took it upon himself to help trace the scam and recover my scammed Bitcoin. After a while, all my son asked me was to provide him with screenshots proof of the Bitcoin I had sent the scammer, and my son successfully got my stolen Bitcoin recovered with the help of: Cybergenie(@)cyberservices. com W/A: (+) (12525120391).
- (2023-07-25) Osia Tech: it works perfectcly
- (2023-04-11) Wonseok Kong: It's a good program. I'm reporting a bug. Error on localhost : Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
- (2023-02-26) Zuzanna Kołacz: works well