Get full screenshot of the web page
Full Screenshot is a simple screenshot tool. You can make full page screenshots with this tool. Instruction Manual: Find extension's icon in the toolbar. Make it always visible using the "pin" button. Open any page (not local file, not PDF) Click the toolbar button Wait some time before the icon changed back Find a new file in "Downloads". The file name is Screenshot_....
- (2023-11-01) Eunbi Lee: I hate this tool !!
- (2023-10-25) Lucas Pedelhez: Cumple con lo que dice
- (2023-10-19) Lucas P: 1. Downloaded 2. Tried 3. Bad Result 4. Uninstalled Don't bother with this one, use GoFullPage instead
- (2023-09-11) Chris Vydas: Nothing happens
- (2023-08-28) Bohdan Yurov: Stopped working
- (2023-08-24) Breezy: Only extension that worked on a certain site. Was at least 1 small problem with every other one (tried all the 5-star ones) this one worked first try. There's no options — it automatically takes a full entire screenshot (that's what I needed) 5 stars.
- (2023-08-16) WJ C: 我以为的全屏是指滚动条拉到底这样的，没想到就特么一个可视屏幕而已。。。这样的话，我不会按屏幕上的print screen呢？ 弱智的插件，脱裤子放屁的行为。
- (2023-07-31) Tanita Risi: Didn't work. Installed. pinned it. pressed it and nothing. uninstall
- (2023-05-24) Vince Wilson: not working, luckily i found one that works https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/full-page-screenshot-20/leeampediajiofkmbbodpogaaimcncne
- (2023-05-17) Benjamin Bosworth: I installed this extension on the recommendation of friends and do not regret it. Taking screenshots is now much more practical and convenient. I recommend trying it.
- (2023-05-17) Robbie Farmer: I didn't immediately understand how to take screenshots using this plugin, but I figured it out and now I enjoy the convenience and simplicity.
- (2023-05-17) Eric Carey: Makes high-quality full-screen screenshots. Much more practical than saving via buffer and paint. Just 1 click and a screenshot on the disk.
- (2023-05-17) Michael Benson: It is very convenient that in addition to full screen capture, it can also capture individual areas. For working with screenshots - a great plugin.
- (2023-05-17) Trevor Foster: In general, the plugin is normal. He takes high-quality screenshots. What is missing is the keyboard shortcuts. However, I believe that the developers will solve this problem in the near future.
- (2023-05-17) Kiel Baker: A good tool for saving screenshots without any frills and redundancy. It works smartly and stably. I thank the developers.
- (2023-05-16) Werner Fischer: I am very happy with this add-on for saving screenshots. In a month, I have not met any significant problems and bugs. It works stably.
- (2023-05-16) Gavin Clark: Definitely, this plugin for taking screenshots is much better than its analogues. Since it takes better pictures and at the same time the interface is pleasant.
- (2023-05-16) Isaac Croftoon: The application takes high-quality pictures with a small file size. There are options for saving to JPG, BMP and other popular formats.
- (2023-05-16) Jacob Fisher: Works flawlessly on older versions of Google Chrome. Taking screenshots and saving is done instantly. The only thing that confuses is the lack of a directory selection to save.
- (2023-05-16) Lois Donaldson: I use this plugin at home and at work. Quite significantly simplifies the process of taking screenshots. However, I would like more extensive settings.
- (2023-05-16) Kaden Gibbs: A high-quality tool for taking screenshots without any frills. The usability quality is excellent and the additional functionality is quite wide.
- (2023-05-16) Juan Charlson: I ask developers to add basic screenshot editing options, like in Paint. I have been using it for a long time and these opportunities are not enough. In general, the tool is certainly good.
- (2023-05-16) Trudy Baker: It is much more convenient to take screenshots using this extension than using regular Windows tools. Decent picture quality and small file size.
- (2023-05-16) Mark Gardner: An excellent tool for solving tasks related to taking screenshots from the desktop. There are many settings. Saving is performed by pressing 1 button.
- (2023-05-15) Gareth Attwood: Usability is convenient, the interface is intuitive and simple. A high-quality extension for taking pictures. It's just a pity that there are not enough post-processing functions.
- (2023-05-15) Ellen Atcheson: 1 button click and the screenshot is ready. However, the settings are not enough, in my opinion. It would be nice to expand the functionality in the next versions.
- (2023-05-15) Avril Martinez: Perfect for both work purposes and everyday use. Due to the post-processing options, you can easily manipulate the resolution and other parameters of the images.
- (2023-05-15) Jacques Francis: Captures both the full screen and individual sections. It has the ability to save in a wide variety of formats. The image quality is excellent.
- (2023-05-15) Trevor Thomas: I did not lose at all by installing this extension for taking screenshots. Just a few clicks and the snapshot is ready.
- (2023-05-15) Paul Green: I have only one request to developers - to port this plugin to iOS. Since the tool is high-quality and quite effective. It is convenient to work with screenshots.
- (2023-05-15) Caroline Gilbert: I would like to have more settings, but in general there are no complaints. It copes with taking screenshots perfectly, I use it often.
- (2023-05-15) Ryan Edwards: A great multifunctional plugin for taking pictures. The capture is performed qualitatively, saving takes 1-2 seconds.
- (2023-05-15) Alex Carrington: With this addition, it is now much more convenient to make screen screenshots. Among other things, there are also editing functions at the save stage.
- (2023-05-14) Eva Martinez: I can only praise the developers for the high-quality plugin. It is much more convenient than the standard means of taking screenshots. A couple of clicks and the image is ready.
- (2023-05-14) Cecilia Anderson: Just a couple of clicks - and the screenshot is ready. In addition to the capture and removal functions, there are also post-processing options with saving in the desired format. I recommend.
- (2023-05-14) Michael Baker: Everything works stably, there are no complaints. Of course, this is the best plugin among analogues, focused on taking screenshots of the screen.
- (2023-05-14) James Gilbert: A fairly practical plugin for working with screenshots. As for me, the best among its analogues. In particular, due to the simplicity and lack of subscription fees.
- (2023-05-14) Werner Shapard: I installed this plugin on the advice of friends and I don't regret it at all. A great tool for taking screenshots. I didn't find any bugs, there is also no advertising.
- (2023-05-14) Ben House: A great plugin for taking screenshots of the screen. Moreover, both the full screen and the selected areas. The quality of the images is very decent, with a relatively small weight of files.
- (2023-05-11) Chris Harding: Just captures what you can see, not the full page.
- (2023-05-10) Brandon Smith: Doesn't work whatsoever on PC (Windows 11).
- (2023-03-01) Andrew Landes: Doesn't work
- (2023-01-13) Pavel “mizantrop”: не работает
- (2022-10-18) Ben Jones: Doesn't work
- (2022-06-11) Tomas Martin: Excellent extension, convenient and practical to work with.Thanks to the developers, I recommend it.
- (2022-06-10) Ivan Maklobanov: The app is the bomb!
- (2022-06-10) Oleg Tishinevich: The app is just great! Thanks developers!
- (2022-06-09) Pavel Olegov: Nice extension , like it !
- (2022-06-09) Dixon: I often use. Great plugin.
- (2022-06-09) Anton Ivanov: Great app, very convenient to use!
4.3 (61 votes)
Last update / version
2023-09-20 / 1.1.3