Does the mere sight of his name bring you frustration? Then change it to something else!
Sick of looking at this man's name? GIve him a new name that will replace his real name on every website you visit.
- (2018-12-20) greg white: My new favorite name is "individual 1".
- (2017-11-03) Ben Brodsky: I started using this to soften political news, but then I changed it to say, "Former President Trump" and now I'm filled with hope, and I'm reminded that, like food poisoning, this blemish in history shall pass in time.
- (2017-08-28) Larry Laitner: Great fun. Now I really love stories about Blowhard telling lies and promising to screw the poor voters that voted for him. For fun put in "Fake President Trump". It brings back memories of my Fortran days. Seriously, try it. You will have to change it to something else afterwards. You'll see. I now use simply "Fake President".
- (2017-03-07) oopdi: Awesome
- (2017-01-26) Марлон: I'm gonna change his name to "God Emperor", thanks
- (2017-01-26) Xavier M: Great
- (2017-01-24) Resist the Idiocracy: This makes surfing the web remarkably more tolerable.
- (2016-12-14) COFlyer: Thank you so much, I can now change it to president Trump! :)
- (2017-11-08, v:1.2.4) Tony David: Recursive issue
Problem when the renaming includes 'trump'. PRobably better to set some kind of limit to it eg Humpty Trumpty gets repetitvely replaced into Humpty Humpty Trumptyty, Humpty Humpty Humpty Trumptytyty, Humpty Humpty Humpty Humpty Trumptytytyty and so on...
- (2017-04-19, v:1.2.4) Elliot H.A.: Full Rename
Why not Rename "Donald Trump," instead of only "Trump"
- (2016-11-11, v:1.2.1) Change name
I need to change the name, but cannot. I changed it once, but would like to make an additional change.