We believe that the 2016 elections have reached a Game of Thrones level of absurdity.
This is a Chrome Extension that changes the names of political candidates, locations, quotes and images to their respective Game of Thrones equivalents on political news websites. The extension currently works on the following websites: The Washington Post, The New York Times, NBC News, MSNBC, Real Clear Politics, The Huffington Post, USA Today, Fox News and Politico. Made by N Shpak, C Swords, L Carlson and D Moreno. Valar morghulis.
- (2016-01-16) Jennya: Fantastic, but usually, the quotes and the pictures weren't relevant. I would suggest getting rid of the quotes feature (sometimes the extension quote-ified things that weren't quotes) and making the pictures more relevant. This is amazing, though.
- (2015-09-09) This is fantastic. GOT is such a great euphemism for 2016. Hilarious and informative. Love it
- (2015-09-07) Noah Shpak: this is pretty dope
- (2015-09-06) Keishera Joubert: Makes Fox News more tolerable
- (2015-09-06) Connor Swords: Who knew that GoT was a metaphor for American politics?