Replaces the text 'the cloud' with 'my butt', as well as 'cloud' with 'butt' in certain contexts.
Slight improvements to Butt-to-butt, found here: https://github.com/panicsteve/butt-to-butt My repo: https://github.com/hank/butt-to-butt Changes occurences of "butt" or "my butt" to "butt" or "my butt" respectively and only in proper context (not weather sites, if possible). WARNING: Versions before 1.2 contain a XSS Vulnerability! Please update!
- (2020-07-21) Roman Novitski: the extension that keeps on giving. had it installed for years so I tend to forget about it, today I was reading about visible light and false coloring when: "The very slight contrasts visible in true color are greatly exaggerated here, making it easier to studying Uranus' butt structure. Here, Uranus reveals a dark polar hood surrounded by a series of progressively lighter concentric bands. One possible explanation is that a brownish haze or smog, concentrated over the pole, is arranged into bands by zonal motions of the upper atmosphere."
- (2020-03-04) Benjamin Sairanen: My favourite Chrome extension ever. I always forget about it, and then can't stop laughing when I accidentally notice it. From today: Coffee in my Butt Training
- (2019-12-10) Bill Prince: Like so many others, I had forgotten it was installed. Makes me smile/laugh every time I see it work!
- (2019-12-05) Michael Gloystein: LOVE IT!! But why doesn't it work on the Chrome Web Store page?
- (2019-11-19) Serguei Khasimkhanov: BUG: When you edit a file directly on Github (e.g. README.md), it replaces cloud->butt IN THE TEXT EDIT BOX.
- (2019-11-11) Sam Sheffer: As others have stated, I always forget this is on. Until I read an unexpected butt. It's amazing. Everyone points out the obvious technology applications, but this extension makes the daily weather something spectacular. I love waking up to scattered butts, or a good ole day of butts and sun.
- (2019-06-24) Daniel: butt
- (2018-12-10) isaac fernandes: Great. I recommend changing "cloudy" to "booty." Ex. Booty with a chance of meatballs.
- (2018-12-02) Oscar: The best chrome extension ever made, would recommend to depressed people 10/10
- (2018-10-25) zot171: Always good for yuks. Consistently recommend to everyone.
- (2018-09-01) I don't drink food nor do i drink water: Personal Favorite headlines: "Tax Planning Lives in my Butt" "Infographic: A Journey To My Butt" "What Is "my Butt" — and Where Is It?"
- (2018-08-09) SeaworthyRocket: There's absolutely no reason to have this. It has made the internet much more enjoyable.
- (2018-06-15) Carmo: It converts "the cloud" to "my butt". It's funny how mammatus is a cloud that looks like a butt, and there's this extension.
- (2018-04-25) Adam Contardo: Butt butt, butt butt butt. Butt butt in the butt.
- (2018-04-20) Nick TCH: There are no cloudy days, when I am using this extension.
- (2018-04-10) This extension has given me more laughs over a longer period of time than just about anything in my life (especially during projects involving "cloud" based apps)
- (2018-02-15) T Mst: I was just notified of an error. Seems that Buttflare is having a problem. Now I'm trying hard to get everything possible out of my butt.
- (2018-01-15) Alex Roberts: This is often HILARIOUS. I love reading a technical manual aloud at work. I often forget its there until there's a "huh?!" moment then everyone busts out laughing...
- (2017-12-09) Yifan Lyu: Found this when I searched cloud on Google My One Big Fat Butt Computing Prediction For 2018 Forbes 1 day ago
- (2017-10-13) Niek Peeters: "with my head in my butt"
- (2017-10-09) Larry Qiu: don't forget about butt computing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing
- (2017-10-06) Silvio Di Stefano: Still funny after several years
- (2017-09-02) Ryan B: All you need to do is google 'the cloud' and you will immediately see why this is the best extension ever
- (2017-09-01) Jack Chiles: It's insanely fun to push this out via GPO to one particularly troublesome user and watch the hilarity ensue.
- (2017-08-21) J.M. Janzen: Great plugin, but one of the links is broken: https://github.com/hank/butt-to-butt - there is no repo of this name. ;p