This extension takes the bro out of the PonyHoof extension.
i like the ponyhoof extension... it's just my friends and i would really prefer it to say hoofbump instead of brohoof.... we're kinda over all the dudebros making everything about bros.... it's kinda a dirty hack job... but it works better than nothing. and you get to have a ponified facebook without all the bros all up on your page. also i'm still working on getting out all of the brohoof references and changing them with hoofbumps.
- (2018-08-17) Sara dawson skunk girl: don't work!
- (2017-08-08) Lili Smith: didn't work at all for me
- (2015-08-03) Otto: It doesn't work but it's a great idea. It changed it to say HoofBumpBrohoof
- (2015-05-03) ACAOnline Admin: Doesn't work.
- (2015-03-31) Mariam SN: انه لا يعمل على جوجل كروم تبا
- (2015-03-06) Trash Can: It now works but one thing it say hoofbumpbrohoof D:
- (2015-01-27) tazoyl: does not work
- (2015-01-02) Twilight is crystal princess: rock on
- (2014-08-02) Purple Dream: its ok
- (2014-06-29) Coca: I really like this, even if I found the "bro'" gender neutral (cf : the bro' code), but still, I love Pinkie, and she said "Hoofbump" (cf : Smile Song) so, for me, this the only true way to call the hoofxhoof thing. And moreover, it's the official one.
- (2014-06-27) Erin Cullen: GREAT concept. Still a few bumps (lol) in the road
- (2014-05-25) ricky ward: yay
- (2013-08-27) Lonan C Blackwood: It is so awesome not seeing "bro" everywhere. Ponyhoof said 'bro' is gender neutral. It clearly isn't. But, Hoofbump *is* gender neutral. And its nice not having the bro flag flying in my face every time I use Ponyhoof. It works perfect except it needs some work in notifications, but you already know that.