When listening to music, you'll get a warning before you close the Play Music Tab. Never accidentally close it again.
Update 2013-07-04 Now works with updated Google Play Music version Ever accidentally closed the Google Play Music Tab while playing music? That won't ever happen again. When you're listening to music and close the tab, this extension will warn you and give you a chance to abort :) --- Privacy Statement https://gist.github.com/robin-drexler/5233374/raw/b3d4d45ebe2ae992bbfc8650b9d861043560fd81/privacy+statement ---
- (2019-11-25) Игорь Светоносов: Работает
- (2018-03-04) Tammy Hanlin: thank you for all your good help
- (2015-12-12) Сергей Козьяков: 10/10
- (2015-10-22) Works perfectly
- (2015-05-03) Alex Hobbins: Didn't work.
- (2014-04-15) Michael Futch: Came here looking for something like this in particular. Good job!
- (2014-03-15) It Works!
- (2013-11-14) Richard Mann: Has one job to do, and does it well. (I did need to close and restart Chrome.)
- (2013-06-30) Matthias Willering: Does NOT work since updates on Google Music.
- (2013-06-25) Levi Nelson: Doesn't work. You had one job...
- (2013-06-05) Daniel Bretzigheimer: Idea is cool but doesnt work for me :(
- (2013-05-29) natan bartulino véspero: °_°
- (2013-05-23) Jason Hudson: Sweet. Thank you! @Andy Stetson, works fine in new versions of Chrome. I use chrome beta and it works just fine.
- (2013-05-15) Andy Stetson: I'm sure it's a great extension, but does not seem to work with new versions of Chrome.
- (2013-02-26) Macma: don't work
- (2013-02-13) Rob Brooks: This is the BEST EXTENSION EVER. I have closed Play Music so many times while I am listening to things only to have to go back and find where I left off.
- (2012-12-29) Mark Dodsworth: Great idea, why don't Google do this?
- (2016-11-17, v:2015.13.5) Problem
Does not seem to warn when entering a new url into the google music tab.