Quickly view your updated feeds, subscribe to your currently opened site and more...
This is the official browser extension for Inoreader - the content reader for power users who want to save time. Inoreader helps you keep track of your top information sources, monitor keywords or social feeds, save pages for viewing later and access all your articles anytime with powerful free search and full subscription archive. With Inoreader Companion you can harness the full power of your reader while browsing any site on the web: ★ Keep an eye on the number of unread articles with the counter ★ See a pop-up with your updated subscriptions and search within your content ★ Subscribe to sites or save web pages for viewing later without interrupting your browsing experience ★ Use Inoreader Companion to boost your productivity and save time!
- (2019-12-03) 永永: 最终还需要在网页打开 ，所以说我装你有何用? 功能太少了
- (2019-11-03) ジェイク: 8/10 - Some preferences not available for free So far I like it a lot, after I had RSSReader for a while it just suddenly came up with malware so I had to switch to a different one. This extension links up to your Inoreader account on the website and displays a count of how much unread new feeds you have, which is very useful for updates on anime/manga for me. I easily imported my list from RSSReader and I was ready to go. There is also a folder option to add some subscriptions in there to see them all at once, which is nice. The only bad thing is that the free version only updates each feed at the least amount of time is 30 minutes, compared to RSSReader's every minute. Also when a new feed comes out it doesn't display a noise or a new notification or anything, you have to keep looking at the counter on the icon to see how much new ones you have. All in all, I will continue to use this despite the 30 minute wait to update a feed and no notification of new feeds. I would suggest a notification of a new feed with maybe a sound because that's essential to an RSS reader.
- (2019-09-29) Galen Han: Worked great before, but a few ago the extension suddenly started getting corrupted so that its impossible to use.
- (2019-09-06) Stéphane Brand: Dès qu'on touche aux options de l'extension elle apparait comme corrompue après quelques heures.
- (2019-09-05) Vitaly K: Though I love this extension, recently it started getting corrupted every other day, and I cannot pin point what changed (besides the usual Chrome updates). Anyone getting the same?
- (2019-08-28) Slaven Šego: Worked fine for years, but recently started disappearing from Chrome menu every time computer shuts down. Extensions page reports it as corrupted.
- (2019-06-23) Epyc Wynn: Does not display articles you can click on inside of the extension itself -only shows number of new articles. Would not recommend.
- (2019-04-19) Davide Ferrandini: Non funziona, continua a caricare a vuoto dopo aver digitato sul pulsante ma non fa altro. Inoltre noto che l'app non è più aggiornata da anni perciò sembra quasi normale che il funzionamento si sia compromesso nel tempo. Peccato perchè il servizio sembrava il migliore, invece non siete in grado di tenere un'estensione in modo efficiente. Spero che l'aggiorniate, mi piacerebbe usare Inoreader ma senza estensione non lo posso usare. Saluti
- (2019-03-23) aione: 保存feed并不是一个经常用到的的功能，只是偶尔需要才用到，相反保存网页才是。然而保存feed功能却是最显眼突出的。如果你们想做一个让用户更多的想把文章保存到inoreader里，我觉得要改变一下交互的舒适性与安全感。 所以我的建议如下，左键点击一下即保存网页。而把保存feed和搜索放到右键点击，这不会造成多大的不适，因为都只是点击两下即可达到指定的要求。但是会增加用户保存网页的需要。 而且最重要的一点，保存的网页加入到可搜索区域 ，结合feed文章里内容，共同构成一个属于自己的知识社区，这无疑是一个非常吸引付费用户的需求，我也很期待这样的功能让inoreader陪伴着我。 Saving a feed is not a feature that is often used, but only occasionally needs to be used. Instead, save the page. However, the save feed function is the most prominent. If you want to make a user want to save more articles to the inoreader, I feel that I need to change the comfort and security of the interaction. So my suggestion is as follows, left click to save the page. Putting the save feed and search to the right click does not cause much discomfort, as it is only two clicks to meet the specified requirements. However, it will increase the need for users to save web pages. And most importantly, saved web pages are added to the searchable area, combined with the content of the feed article to form a knowledge community of their own, which is undoubtedly a very attractive demand for paying users, I also look forward to such features let inoreader Accompanied me.
- (2019-01-28) 萧降: 有中文。
- (2019-01-11) Jeremy Campbell: I am only trying to use it as a quick way to add feeds, which I only do every few days or so. Every time I click the extension, I get a message saying I need to login. I click the link to the site, where I am already logged in. At that point I am already on the site, so might as well just add the feed there. Not much point to using the extension then. Was hoping for something more like the Instapaper bookmarklet. Click once, add the feed to Inoreader. I guess it doesn't work like that. Disappointing.
- (2018-11-08) 手机电脑都用，好用
- (2018-10-31) Чудовий додаток!
- (2018-09-13) Skrsa: 可以可以，上班划水专用新闻浏览用
- (2018-06-29) twinhorse: feedlyからインポートして乗り換え。pocketも不要にできそう。
- (2018-05-04) whole product: mm
- (2018-03-24) new times: 很好用
- (2018-03-10) Denver Greene: Widget is only loading but never actually loads.
- (2018-01-17) Avin Shum: The button to the Inoreader website is a bit implicit.
- (2017-12-31) Iscritto Iscritti: The best reader. I tried 3 other rss readers and this is the best. Easy to configure and easy to read ! Hope they keep up with this good work.
- (2017-11-30) Anton Zdanov: Tried other RSS readers, this one is the best.
- (2017-11-14) DDD !: Пользуюсь несколько лет, альтернативы не вижу..
- (2017-10-26) Alexis Jirón: Necesita algunas mejoras cosméticas.
- (2017-10-20) chad tunis: Outstanding. I've tried all the RSS readers, and this one tops my list
- (2017-10-04) Rosana Maragna: Great for saving interesting articles for later reading, I also love to be able to save a clean and add free version of the websites that I visit.
- (2019-09-24, v:4.1.5) Angel Domínguez: Extension keeps crashing
Hi, suddenly the extension started getting corrupted on a daily basis, sometimes even more than once a day
- (2019-09-06, v:4.1.5) Slaven Šego: App is getting corrupted constantly
Please have a look at users' comments. Thank you
- (2019-09-05, v:4.1.5) Vitaly K: Corruption of the extension
Hi, suddenly the extension started getting corrupted on a daily basis, sometimes even more than once a day. Im on a Mac Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit) if that helps in any way. Are you getting similar errors/issues reported?
- (2019-08-29, v:4.1.5) Justin Landis: please sign in to your inoreader account prompt
For the past few days the extension has been prompting me to sign back into my account when clicking on it. It opens my Inoreader account in a tab when I click on it but it does not give me any of the other drop down options etc. bookmark options, subscribe etc. The extension is just functioning like a shortcut to the site. Otherwise, it had been working fine forever. Reinstalling the extension hasn't helped. Thank you.
- (2019-08-21, v:4.1.5) Wayne Blackledge: Keeps needing repair
Hi, every few days, the extension needs 'repairing'. Any idea what causes that?
- (2019-03-28, v:4.1.5) Detect feeds on page load
I would much prefer if this extension would detect feeds and indicate a a presence of feeds when the page loads rather than having to click on the extension and then clicking again on the + button just to see if there are feeds, and then having to click again to subscribe to the feed. With detection on load, I could click to see what feeds are available and subscribe with just a second click.
- (2019-01-20, v:4.1.5) Jack Johnson: Can't add youtube channel feed most of the time
Around 3 out of 4 times the extension can't find the channel feed of any given youtube channel I'm browsing (it works if I open the feed manually but it's pretty annoying to do)
- (2018-12-10, v:4.1.5) Zafer Atakan: Stopped working after Chrome update
After Chrome update, the extension stopped showing number of unread messages. If I open the inoreader site in background, then it works fine. Obviously this is useless, since if I need to open the site, why would I need the extension?
- (2018-06-02, v:4.1.5) Todd M: I wish....
It would tell me if I'm already subscribed to the current feed or not when visiting a site.
- (2018-02-14, v:4.1.5) Galen Han: Count is NaN
My unread count is NaN even though when I have 21 unread articles.