Product Hunt brings you the best new products, every day. Discover the latest in technology from your new tab and work alongside…
Product Hunt brings you the best new products, every day. Discover the latest in technology from your new tab and work alongside other makers from around the world. What’s in there? * Discover the best products in every tab * Top products of the day * Random finds Customize your tab: * List and grid views * Show and hide what matters to you * Light and Dark modes * Beautiful backgrounds (Thanks to Unsplash 💕)
- (2020-08-13) Alec Dewitz: The 3 grid layout is incredible and I view almost every site every single day.
- (2019-11-26) Adomas Aleknavičius: As everyone else, I am angry about new tab issue.
- (2019-11-01) Mario Hayashi: I loved it at first but I noticed that it was killing my CPU (100+%). I'd use it if it weren't for this!
- (2019-07-04) Arda Kazancı: Google translate not working.
- (2019-06-23) Can Göktas: PLEASE SAVE MY CHANGES PRODUCT HUNT I DON'T WANT TO CONFIGURE THIS EXTENSION EVERYDAY
- (2019-05-27) Jeeali: I really love this extension.
- (2019-05-14) Craig Reville: Everyday now, I have to re-do my settings because they never save properly. There's too much space being wasted and I only see the first 6 items and half of 7,8,9 when I could easily fit 12 in the screen. I use VPN everyday so the weather widget part is just annoying. Even though my chrome account is logged in, product hunt always logs out, it's the same account and nothing changed. I really think this is a step backwards.
- (2019-05-07) Mickeel Pramono: updating the setting to grid view save refresh back to "list view" please chrome mac 74.0.3729.131
- (2019-04-30) Matt Taylor: Edit: They brought the grid view back and the ability to hide their new goals section, changing my rating to 5 stars! Original: They removed the best part of the extension, the image previews of the product pages. Being able to see a glimpse of what the top products look like in the grid view is what engaged me. Their website being a list of text and icons loses me immediately, and this identical layout in the chrome extension will too. Uninstalled.
- (2019-04-12) Shamir Islam: This chrome extension from Product Hunt has gotten progressively worse over the last few months. And the new design is a complete turn-off. This from someone who used to look forward to discovering new stuff on PH everyday - I mean, that was the entire purpose of me installing this extension, so that I could find new products without visiting the website every single time. But now, this new design has slowed down my new tabs considerably. To top it off, it's been showing me a blank white screen since this morning. Also, I don't want an Intercom live chat box in my new tabs either. Please fix this. I'm removing this *disappointing* extension from my browser, until I'm convinced that they've turned things around and made this extension better than what it was, not worse.
- (2019-04-12) Bench Mark: #1 Disable location and weather useless and slow down the loading of page/new tab #2 Get back the grid / mosaic view or at least leave the choice with a different view: by the grid, by upvote, by comments, most view, most controversial, by only certain type of categories at the certain time of the day... that would a beginning of updates with new features
- (2019-04-11) Andy Viana: I used to check PH multiple times a day, everyday, for the past 3+ years. The new layout has been an immediate turnoff. Please at least give the option to use the old platform? Please? Thanks!
- (2019-04-10) Matthew Schultz: Really, really, dislike the new layout. Not sure it's at *hate* level, but it's very close. PLEASE PUT IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS. I much prefer the old grid layout – which was easy to see all at once – to the new list, which requires scrolling. THUMBS DOWN. And I want to sign in to participate, but doing so adds a superfluous, sophomoric "task list" that you can't turn off. #SOAGGRAVATING. This used to be my GO-TO new tab… but now I'm ridiculously close to deleting this extension. UPDATE: Removed. #done
- (2019-04-10) A Fig: Basically spyware! The extension can access your chrome history and your location for no good reason whatsoever. Sick and tired of these companies abusing their user by changing their terms and services. Delete to never reinstall again!
- (2019-04-09) David Bellaiche: The old version was clear, simple and focused on what we'd love to discover (daily new trends) The new version is full of functions we DON'T want : - a do list (excuse me I already have one) - a meteo widget (seriously?) - and worst...a random shocased project from PH ==> We don't care ! all these points are taking more than the upper 50% of the page!!! That is so annoying!! If this garbage is not quickly removed, I will seriously consider to uninstall this extension
- (2019-04-08) Brian Makarowski: extension was a bit annoying in that it hijacked searches with "product" ... the worst is when the new version of the extension requires to know my location ... really? no way to disable their extension for location, except by uninstalling ... done!
- (2019-04-02) I can't even deal with the new layout. Its way slower at loading, not even talking about image load, just the page itself is slower at loading. Images are about the same. I have yet to engage with anything on there since the update. Thus, its being uninstalled. Sorry just don't care for the new layout.
- (2019-04-02) Brandon Moore: Please give us the option to select our own preferred layouts on the default screen in our browsers, the previous layout was much easier to see what things were before choosing to click on one. I preferred that experience over this new one.
- (2019-04-02) Grid version was way better - lets me see more products on a single page
- (2019-04-02) This new layout is TERRIBLE , please change it back!!!!
- (2019-04-01) Glen Brown: Sorry Ryan, I've been a PH fan for years but you've forced a big design change on us with no explanation. The grid layout was much nicer as a new tab page. Doubt I'll keep that setting with this new design, it just doesn't have the same aesthetic, particularly in a work setting where people can often see my screen.
- (2019-04-01) Myo Kyaw Htun: Removing this plugin since it is asking for physical location.
- (2019-03-31) Adi Goldstein: Hate the new layout! PlZ bring back the old one!
- (2019-03-30) Jawwad Zafar: I have been using product hunt from over a year. Been loving it everyday. But this new design is just plain useless and awful. We really want the old layout back!! Please.
- (2019-03-30) This new view is garbage. The old view with the grid was perfect.
- (2019-03-29) Grid view was so much better , who cares about featured makers , we get it bruh! ad placement and a marketing tactics but its so annoying and unnecessary on to have that on top. Removing this for now
- (2020-11-20, v:2.1.0) Sneh Pandya: The ProductHunt Tab does not load at all
When opened new tab, it shows "www.producthunt.com refused to connect." In the console, it shows the below errors: 1. Refused to display 'https://www.producthunt.com/widget/browser/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'. 2. Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
- (2020-10-12, v:2.1.0) Ian Miller: Account connection doesn't stick
Every time I connect my account, it appears to work, but the very next tab I open, it asks to reconnect my account. I really love the new-tab feature but it drives me crazy that my account connection doesn't stick (as I can't upvote products, etc.)
- (2020-08-07, v:2.1.0) Betty Somers: How do I print an envelope?
How do I print n envelope?
- (2019-11-29, v:2.1.0) Ahti Syri: Omena
- (2019-10-05, v:2.1.0) said hout: حوات سعيد 0656933378 الدار البيضاء المغرب
حلم حلم حلم
- (2019-10-05, v:2.1.0) game bola: Liquid for vaping,
How tonmake it's.
- (2019-09-01, v:2.1.0) Christine Renee: "www.producthunt.com refused to connect."
Having the same problems others have reported. Still works on my old computer but I can't get it to work on my new computer. (Both are chromebooks)
- (2019-08-31, v:2.1.0) Steven Doig: www.producthunt.com refused to connect.
When I open a new tab, I see Chrome's "broken" icon, and a message "www.producthunt.com refused to connect." I've uninstalled & reinstalled the PH Chrome extension and the issue remains.
- (2019-08-30, v:2.1.0) Florian Sänger: Logged in on the extension and now it's broken
1. I've installed the Product Hunt extension. 2. I opened a new tab and it was showing the extension. 3. I logged in on that screen. 4. Now it can't load it saying: Refused to display 'https://www.producthunt.com/widget/browser/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'. And I can't log out either, which means the extension is completely broken for me.
- (2019-08-02, v:2.1.0) Teresa Lopez: this program is intended to protect your privacy.
There are alot of hackers out there. This program is especially intended because of gamming laws espcially korea that does not have the same values that the United States have,
- (2014-08-18, v:0.0.23) Kevin Ebaugh: "Producht" typo
"Damn! There has been an error connecting to the Producht Hunt API..." :)