Provides local and long range weather forecast using Weather Underground
Weather Forecast Plus is the most comprehensive weather forecast Addon for your web browsers. It is powered by Weather Underground: "www.wunderground.com" Key Features: 1. Multiple locations support. 2. Shows the current weather temperature in the toolbar icon. 3. Shows 10-Day Weather Forecast in three different formats. 4. Shows a Radar map of the selected location, plus a lot more useful information. 5. Has global coverage. For bug reports please use: https://github.com/alexis-jaksone/forecast-plus/issues For FAQs visit: http://add0n.com/forecast-plus.html Change Log: 0.3.0 1. We are now using alarms and idle APIs and hence there is no running background process anymore. This makes this extension super light! 2. UI is revamped! 3. A few bugs are fixed 0.3.2 1. Fixes https://add0n.com/forecast-plus.html#comment-3505500825 0.3.3 1. Fixes https://add0n.com/forecast-plus.html#IDComment1049773066
- (2020-02-11) Cain: esperaba que dijera que hoy habian 34°, no 67°
- (2019-12-24) Ross Vassilev: good.
- (2019-11-20) Coot Master: something broke it says refuse to connect w sad face , does it w alerts too. broken
- (2019-10-25) George Svoboda: Excellent way to start the day, This app has the answers that one normally asks...
- (2019-06-21) Derek Forrester: Works great! The configuration is really clear and easy to follow. I find it to be spot on so far!! You guys should do notifications for upcoming good weather...Just a thought.
- (2019-05-07) D A: Was looking for something to replace accuweather extension, but this one isn't it. The dropdown won't resize so you have to scroll or go to the site to see anything other than the temperature.
- (2019-02-16) I used Weather Underground for years and found it to be very useful. Then in the last 6 to 8 months, the 10-day forecast does not work at all. I removed and reinstalled to no avail. The app is worthless!
- (2019-01-02) Liviu Zaharia: Doesn't change to Celsius, clicking on the Gear does nothing!
- (2018-10-17) donald nemyer: it is awesome!
- (2018-09-11) Albert911emt -: Pretty good app, but I would like the radar map to be a lot bigger. Instead of being relatively small in a tab that also shows the current conditions and forecast, the map should have it's own tab in the app.
- (2018-09-06) Mustafa Ateş: gayet güzel tahminleri tutarlı
- (2018-08-21) Cesar EP: lento y poco fluido, es un sitio web en ventana y por eso no se siente como una app prefiero el addon "Weather" en su lugar
- (2018-08-08) George Messler: I don't know what they did about 6-8 months ago but whatever it was they took a decent extension that was fairly reliable and accurate to what it is today,a piece of wasted space that either needs to be totally revamped or just put out of our misery all together. There is a sightly famous saying in that "IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT". You should have left it alone.I have all of my weather station equipment set up and ready for weather underground but until this extension is fixed I will not be hooking it up.
- (2018-08-06) Pedro Paulo: Great extension, its really nice to see te weather on the chorme's bar.
- (2018-07-31) Herbert Gant: Simply the best, most comprehensive weather report available.
- (2018-07-18) Lukasz Wasylewicz: Uzywam do bardzo dawna .. sprawdza sie w 101% Polecam @@@@
- (2018-07-05) Brandon Cloud: Works great, although I tend to lose the weather station I've selected, and it reverts me to one across town that I find to be inaccurate (saying it's 40 when it's closer to 20, likely just bad positioning on that user's part). Luckily, I can just select one of the other weather stations closer to my house.
- (2018-03-01) Karla Richter: can not open.
- (2017-11-28) Dhruv Singh 828: Looser,
- (2017-10-03) Tonia A. Dousay: Sadly, despite an update from the developer in the past few weeks after updates from both Chrome and Weather Underground, Forecast Plus still isn't what it used to be. There's consistently discrepancies between the temperature/icon displayed in the browser and the temperature/conditions displayed when expanding the forecast. It also no longer automatically loads the 10 day forecast by default nor does it remember that was the last click. So, every time I want to see the current conditions and forecast with graphs, I have to click a minimum of three times. And in many cases, clicking on the browser icon does nothing at all or delays popping up the window anywhere from 5-20 seconds after. These issues have rendered the add-on relatively useless for me.
- (2017-10-01) Don Wenzel: I used to love this extension but now it loads very slow. None of my other extensions are loading slowly. Please fix this. I contacted the developer. No response so far.
- (2017-09-21) M Farner: Date, about 9-1-17. Worked fine till Chrome updated to version 61.0 now the temperature and sky icon won't show anything. It worked perfectly till this update. :( Also, after I click it, the weather station I selected before doesn't come up and I get the default page and I have to click the favorite cities icon to bring it up. It worked fine before. :( I had removed it twice and reinstalled it hoping that would work but it still does this. :( Update: (added this 9-21-17) Now it's working fine. Perhaps this extension was updated by the maker because now it's it's great again!
- (2017-09-20) город не настроить паказывает город который не выбирал раньше чётко работало всё испортили переключается сама с цельсия на фаренгейты
- (2017-09-19) Wailing Rogan: The most recent Google Chrome update broke this add on, to the point where it wouldn't display any forecast at all. However, I am glad to report that the add on has since been updated to be compatible with the latest version of Chrome. With that said, I highly recommend this add on. I don't know about other countries, but it is very accurate in reporting forecasts here in Australia.
- (2017-09-08) ELFERNY: Don't works, the temperature is not shown, and no updates. No funciona, no muestra la temperatura, y no se actualiza.
- (2015-02-21, v:0.1.2) icon color
is it possible to have the color of the tool bar icon change from: red = alert to blue = normal? thanks for considering this suggestion! :)
- (2015-02-09, v:0.1.2) icon color
is it possible to have the color of the tool bar icon change from: red = alert to blue = normal?
- (2015-02-05, v:0.1.2) Christian Lobo: Permissions
Why does this app request permissions to all data on the websites I visit? Is there a way to get it to use only the minimal permissions needed?
- (2014-12-02, v:0.1.2) Greg M: Unable to create favorites or click on Gear
Just installed this in Chrome 39.0.2171.71 m (64-bit) and am unable to mark favorite stations. I click on the star but it does not stay on. Also clicking on the gear to get to the settings also does nothing