Extension for Feedly news reader
Feedly notifier is a tiny extension that keeps you up to date with your feedly subscriptions. **Features** - unread news count - unread news headers (with direct link on the news site) in the popup window - article preview in the popup window - ability to set categories for updates - HTTPS support - ability to mark news as read - ability to save feeds for later reading - ability to filter feeds by category in the popup - ability to open site on button click (work as a counter only) - desktop notifications - background mode **Translation** Help us to translate the extension or improve existing translations. https://poeditor.com/join/project?hash=2fZxqOmDJo **Changelog** https://github.com/olsh/Feedly-Notifier/releases **Support** If you found a bug or you have a suggestion, please let us know. You can report about it here: https://github.com/olsh/Feedly-Notifier/issues **Source code** https://github.com/olsh/Feedly-Notifier
- (2020-11-21) Mad Man: Amazing extension, and dark mode too <3 One feedback I have is to make the categories tabbar fixed (doesn't hide when you scroll) or at least make it an option in settings thanks a lot :)
- (2020-07-20) Pierre Maréchal: La meilleure extension pour Feedly
- (2020-03-01) Fabricio Hernández: 100% recomendada. -Debería guardar las Opciones de configuración de la extensión de cada usuario.
- (2019-11-03) ジェイク: 9/10 - Just needs a faster interval timer of under 10 minutes This is the best RSS reader option on the Chrome store because it has notifications for new feeds and sounds for them too, runs in the background, and has the fastest update timer that's free and for all users.
- (2019-08-29) Jue WANG: can't login in
- (2019-04-14) Gopinath M S: One of the most important extensions for my browser, has good amount of features too, Highly recommended
- (2019-02-22) Excelente!
- (2019-02-12) Иннокентий Иванов: Add dark theme support (Chrome v74)
- (2019-01-28) Or Schiro: Belongs to my Feedly best practices! https://orzanna.de/#feedly-rss-tips-and-tricks-best-practices
- (2018-11-13) W Pog: Great little extension. Code available on GitHub, and a responsive dev. Recommended.
- (2018-10-16) Ernest Moore: Great extension. However, how to turn notifications pop-up off?
- (2018-08-08) Alexis C: Auto refresh doesn't work for me ? How can i solve this issue please ?
- (2018-05-30) Marc R: I have been using this extension for a long time. It is the engine for my news feed and works very well. It's a 5, used constantly and depended on! Occasional minor glitch where unread feed count on toolbar icon does not update, but not a big deal to me.
- (2018-04-26) Angeles Rodriguez: Es la mejor
- (2018-04-26) Дмитрий Погорелый: ВНЕЗАПНО перестало сохранять настройки, слетела авторизация, авторизоваться не могу - просто кидает на сайт расширения и всё Печально
- (2018-03-02) Cybil Deville: Nothing got stuck every thing got stuck was stuck where it was supposed to be. Everything that got stuck stayed stuck exactly in the spots where it supposed to be stuck.
- (2018-02-11) Mariusz Maciejuk: Constantly getting "No unread articles", but the counter clearly says otherwise.
- (2018-01-17) Hugo González: Es la mejor.
- (2017-11-24) Chris A.: Great extension which does the job perfectly. Still, would it be possible to configure the refresh rate below 10 minutes??
- (2017-11-16) Олег Сергеевич: Только из-за того, что начали пихать рекламу в программу ставлю одну звезду. Начинаю искать замену этой читалке. Постом ниже вы утверждали, что, цитирую "Конкретно в этом расширении ее (рекламы) совершенно точно нет".Я все понимаю, разработчику надо зарабатывать, но это явный перебор с рекламой.
- (2017-11-15) My favourite extension!
- (2017-10-29) Lucyan Souza: I loved the extension, but appeared a little and annoying bug: The counter isn't appearing anymore. Only when i click on the icon. Please, fix this problem
- (2017-10-28) Shining Wizard: It suddenly became useless
- (2017-10-28) Nicho Santori: IDK No login thing.
- (2017-10-25) Jonathan Wienclaw: Occasionally breaks, requiring a reinstall
- (2017-03-26, v:2.13.1) Ben Tanen: Popup Window Opens Tiny
When I click on the feedly icon (to open the pop out window), the window opens at full size for half a second and then shrinks to be super small (maybe 25px by 25px). This doesn't happen 100% of the time, but maybe 80% of the time on certain tabs. On other tabs, it'll work totally fine.
- (2017-03-20, v:2.13.1) Skarm Ghelmaad: I have installed this extension...
...and I have also created a email Feedly login to allow it to recognize it, but... ...it doesn't recognize my Feedly collections! ...and it doesn't show any new article even if there are a lot of unread ones if I open Feedly! Could you help me? Any idea of what's happening? Thanks and Kind Regards, Guido
- (2017-02-12, v:2.12.2) Un Authorized: Https
Even though I have checked use https checkbox the extension is still using http (checked through debug window). Almost all requests are going via http://cloud.feedly.com/v3/categories while some of them properly use https://cloud.feedly.com/v3 not sure if it is an api issue, I haven't found anything related in code on github. Is there a way to force use https for this extension?
- (2017-01-20, v:2.12.1) Walter Mantovani: show unread news
hi, may I suggest to add aon option to display read items in the popup?
- (2017-01-11, v:2.12.1) Lorenzo Z: Width and hight
In the settings in addition to the width of the popup I would add also the hight Thank you, good work
- (2016-12-17, v:2.12.1) Кара Мазов: suggestion
please do the opening news in a new tab by clicking the middle mouse button
- (2016-11-15, v:2.7.3) Brian Raynor: The notification pop-up should allow the item to be marked as read
I often see a notification popup and want to mark it as read as I have no interest in it, but I need to close the notification popup and then open the main feed popup to then mark the item as read.
- (2016-10-19, v:2.7.2) Aaron Skiple: High-DPI Scaling
I have a 4k laptop hooked up to 1080p secondary monitor. (Windows 10) The main display is set to 200% scaling, the 1080p external set to 100%. When on the 4k, the extension works fine. When chrome is on the secondary display, the cursor is offset from the actual list items - i.e. when the cursor is about half an inch above the first item, it is selected. Basically, it seems like the extension is respecting the scaling of the primary monitor, rather than the monitor it is on. If I change the scaling on the 4k to 100%, the extension works fine on the secondary monitor. I though this was a Chrome issue, as it has had display issues for me in the last few versions, but no other extension has this problem. I can provide more info or screenshots if necessary.
- (2016-10-10, v:2.7.1) Яхияев Бахтиёр: Не работает
на бейдже показывает что есть непрочитанные сообщения, но при нажатии на кнопку говорит нет непрочитанных, на сайте они есть. Расширения переставлял, перелогинивался, ничего не помогает.
- (2016-10-02, v:2.7.1) Nick Saikley: No longer notifying
I am no longer being notified with new articles. I click on the toolbar icon and it says "No unread articles". If I open the Feedly website, I can then see my unread articles. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.