Listen to Absolute Radio stations and podcasts on your computer with the official Chrome app.
The Absolute Radio Chrome app gives you one click access to the best music from the last 5 decades, including Absolute Radio 60s, Absolute Radio 70s, Absolute 80s, Absolute Radio 90s, Absolute Radio 00s and Absolute Classic Rock, and live Barclays Premier League football commentary on Absolute Radio extra. Absolute Radio Account holders can listen to the radio with fewer ads, in stunning high quality audio. Find out about the song playing now, and what’s up next, and catch-up on the latest shows from Frank Skinner, Christian O’Connell, Ian Wright, Dave Gorman and Geoff Lloyd. The Absolute Radio player is powered by Radioplayer, which also gives you access to hundreds of radio stations from across Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. Save your presets, search for your favourite stations and programmes, listen to local radio stations or discover new ones from around the UK.
- (2017-12-19) paul marie: Been listening to this station since before the ginger fella used to work there,miss turner could not put it better simply the best
- (2017-10-20) Gary-Paul Derriman: Great, I have been listening to Absolute for years this app makes it so much simpler
- (2017-09-26) Shane Jones: Couldn`t live without this radio station
- (2016-06-15) Saša Stamenković: Yap!
- (2015-09-12) Daniel Niefergold: - What a lot of crap! This station is not even to be listened outside UK.(bloked) What's the point to be on Chrome ? - Blague: Cette station n'est même pas dispo en dehors de la Grande Bretagne; Verdict - Nul! - Unbrauchbar: Diese App geht nicht weil sie nur in Grossbritanien geht.
- (2015-07-22) chrissy d: Love this station, got it downloaded on my Android phone and Tablet also. Only downfall is, wish it was constant instead of being accessed via wifi. But lovin the 80's, brings back good memories. :)
- (2015-05-06) Alexandre Mendonça: I am so glad to listen to my favorite radio station ever... Here in Brazil!!
- (2015-04-05) RENO WEED: great really . if someone loves rock from 60-80 really good music
- (2014-05-16) Xavier Jenkins: Love the stations. Hate that they've decided to kill off international support and BLOCK listeners outside the UK. Assy thing to do. I'm in the business. The costs are negligible for keeping the larger audience in tact. Stupid stupid bunch of business jerks.
- (2014-03-22) Rafael Luis: Não funciona mais no Brasil, é uma pena essa rádio é muito boa.
- (2013-08-16) FazZ Khedoo: It requires: Access your tabs and browsing activity Why?! And ...you don't actually need this Chrome Extension because if you click on listen now via the website using Chrome, it opens the same window with all the same features, but without needing the stupid permission to: Access your tabs and browsing activity Thanks, but NO THANKS!
- (2013-06-18) Rodney Pepper: good
- (2013-05-03) mymortonisms: gay
- (2013-04-11) Luigi Massa: good application. But, can you redesign?
- (2012-12-14) Andy Gough: When it works great, but for some reason I can not get the app to launch.. any ideas
- (2012-07-23) Mehmet Beyzade: Really good app.
- (2012-04-26) Matt Deegan: Nearly as good as the Fun Kids app.
- (2012-04-26) Llia Apostolou: If you like any of the family of Absolute Radio stations (which includes 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and classic rock stations,) then this is an effective little app.
- (2012-04-26) Anthony Abbott: A quick and easy way to get to Absolute Radio stations.
- (2012-04-26) PAUL BROWN: GREAT!