Read news, breaking news, video, audio and feature stories at BBC.
BBC News extension provide you quick access to BBC News web page in popup window. Clicking on BBC News logo will open full screen of BBC News web page Clicking on settings wheel will open settings for "do not disturb" mode. Where you can enable or disable notifications about new news.
- (2019-10-23) Jack Dillon: Upon a recommendation I opted into BBC News. Turns out BBC is really an opinion media organization. Maybe your laws are different in England, but here, here-say is normally relegated to scandal rags. Please don't look at our Democratic Congressional constituents as an example of what our law makers are supposed to be! Truly disappointing.
- (2018-05-14) Quentin Brazier: Really useful extension. If you like BBC News, it saves time as you don't have to go to the website everytime. I give 4 stars for the design, as some pics appear weirdly cropped
- (2017-12-25) Brian Reimer: No Options - Displays British News
- (2017-11-05) Vika Anokina: All the latest news
- (2017-11-04) Andrey Kulikov: Cool!
- (2017-11-03) Марк Маліков: Everything is fine
- (2017-11-03) Сергей Бестужев: Latest news!!!
- (2017-11-02) Елена Сергеева: good extension. actual news.
- (2017-11-01) Dima Litvin: This is amazing!
- (2018-08-05, v:1.8.36) Please help Bangladeshi students.
We need emergency help of you people. We are the students of Bangladesh and we here are in very critical situation where we are being murdered and raped in deadly ways and so we need your both kind hands to spread towards us now. Therefore, we are begging some valuable time of yours just to inform about our current situation as we need to make it stop and save our innocent lives. It was 29 July, 2018, Sunday, when some students of Shaheed Ramiz Uddin Cantonment College were satnding on roadside for transport and there a bus driver of "Zabal - E - Nur transport" drove the bus over the students due to losing control on Airport road around 12:30. Seven students died on the spot and 12 were badly injured while the media of our country just expose the death of two students named DIYA KHANAM MIM and ABDUL KARIM ALIAS RAJIB who were studying on class XI, the both. Following the crash, the agitated students of dhaka city calls on a peaceful movement named "Nirapod Shorok Chai (We Want Safe Road) " the next day and came down on streets along with some demands. Even we had helped our traffic police by lining the vehicles and by checking the driving licences. We were continuing this movement for 5 days where we had faced a very deadly situation at 3rd August, 2018 on Mirpur. There some policemen beaten up many students and some were badly injured. But the real riot begins at 4th August when some civil dressed men attacked on us at Jigatola and Dhanmondi and 4 were spot dead and many were injured badly. Police fired openly on us. The civil dressed men were clearly "Chatro League ( civil dressed political youth clubs) " and they raped 13 students at the Chatro League Karjaloy. A female student's dead were found in Dhanmondi Lake. Nearly 150 students were stuck in Dhanmondi Party Office. The media is instructed to cover these news and the Hospital are prohibited to give medical treatments to injured students. Through a secrecy sourse, we came to know that, some slum childen are being given money and school dresses for creating anarchy and blame us. Along with that they are also instructed to murder and rape our female one. In this restless situation, we are really helpless and hopeless now. So we are craving for your help sir! Please bring us help as soon as possible. Your precious hands can save us now from this breakneck situation. Please stand beside us save our innocent lives.