Malaysiakini news coverage concentrates mainly on local events, with a strong emphasis on items related to Malaysian politics.
Malaysiakini is a news website published in English, Malay, Chinese and Tamil. Since its launch on 20 November 1999, it has been widely considered to be one of the leading non-government owned paid-news agencies in Malaysia. Version 1.0.7 - Wordings change on Settings view - CN story; add new break after title & add new styling for tagging text Version 1.0.6 - Story URL bug fix. (Fatal error) Version 1.0.5 - Store stories in local storage. More efficient and faster loading time. - Multi Language settings. Now readers can have either, EN, BM, CN or multiple selections from 3 language. - Fix Push Notification multiple appearance issue. - Bug fixes.
- (2018-12-02) Michael Ngau Anyi: Thank you
- (2016-06-22) Nicral Wong: Simple and compact. love it. support MalaysiaKini!
- (2016-04-24) Norman Goh: Simple, easy to use. Love the design too!
- (2016-04-22) Sean Ho: I love it!
- (2016-04-20) Premesh Chandran: Great addition to Mkini services!