The best way to take YouTube notes directly to Notion Take YouTube notes, capture screenshots, and sync YouTube playlist with Notion
Snipo is the best way to take video notes directly to the Notion pages in click This extension enables you to: ★ take clickable timestamped YouTube notes ★ capture screenshots on videos and elevate your learning ★ seamless sync YouTube videos with Notion (sync title, chapters, and YouTube playlist) ★ organize your videos into notebooks with index for the playlist in Notion ★ keyboard shortcuts (Speed up and down, seek backward and forward, pause, timestamp note, capture screenshot, etc.) ★ mark as finished on notion page Snipo is a notebook for online courses, enabling you to learn and study effectively across the web on any platform(Youtube, etc.) to Notion After installing, please reload all tabs for the extension to take effect. For issues/suggestions, please contact us via email: [email protected] --- ⓘThis Chrome extension is about note taking and has no affiliations with the popular Notion™ or YouTube™ All copyrights belong to their respective owners. Snipo is not owned by, is not licensed by, and is not a subsidiary of Notion or YouTube.
- (2023-03-11) Kyaw Min Soe: Excellent
- (2023-03-04) Vimal Solanki: this is very useful for making notes online
- (2023-02-27) Rhythm Sundae: Didn't know I needed it till I actually used it. A brilliant extension to supplement my notion workflow. Seriously love the concept and how well developed it is so far. Thank you again. Looking forward to future updates.
- (2023-02-20) Chelesea Milton: excellent. the transcription is apt, but could be improved with punctuation.
- (2023-02-15) kpop sma: It works perfectly and I hope it supports other video websites as well such as vimeo, bilibili
- (2023-02-12) adel mensi: great tool
- (2023-02-10) Ahmad Adel: loved it finally I can have an easy way for my 2nd brain
- (2023-02-07) Moatasem Rabea: Great Extension
- (2023-02-06) Jim: Awesome extension!!! Thx Dima!
- (2023-02-04) Kauai: Genius extension... Best way to take notes on a video ever. Dima is killing it.
- (2023-01-27) Charles Tan Yen Ren: Thank you Dima, for helping to solve it ! Its a really great feature for notion ! Wish you all the best
- (2023-01-22) Samuel: it works great. if it can support remnote and even local videos from other websites, that would be perfect.
- (2023-01-20) Felix K Friju: best in best
- (2023-01-13) Юрій Долик: Користуюсь постійно! Дякую Дмитру!
- (2023-01-13) Reza Khadem: Great work! I appreciate your provision.
- (2023-01-07) dfx dfx: Yesterday worked, today not anymore. Why? I get the pop up "Something wrong. Support email etc".
- (2022-12-30) akos balasko: Great extension, works like a charm, congrats! However as I use Obsidian instead of Notion, an integration with Obsidian would be awesome for me.
- (2022-12-29) pahtashow: Requests: 1) Export timestamps to .srt 2) RemNote support please
- (2022-12-29) 罗龙光: I love this extension, this saves me a lot of time when I take notes for youtube videos. Every person who use notion and also watch long tutorials on y2b should try this extension!
- (2022-12-26) Yu Lei: Love it so much!!
- (2022-12-15) Lucas Machado: Really good! Helps me a lot.
- (2022-12-11) YASIRU MADHUWANTHA: Amazing !!!
- (2022-11-10) Mohammed Fathi “فتحي” محمد فتحي: amazing app I used every time
- (2022-11-09) jolly2002: works fine, absolutly must-have extension for everyone who study with youtube videos and take notes in notion.
- (2022-11-07) Lenny Rosky: Nice app. But 2 things are lack me: 1) button 'Make notes' spins endlessly after being pressed and 2) there no 'duration' about videos. Wish success to developer!
- (2022-11-07) Anthony Statera: Brilliant addon, makes it so much easier to study videos. And while you can do everything Snippo does manually, its that Snippo streamlines it, aiding your productive process. There are a few bugs sure, but I advise to persist, most of the issues I had were my fault.
- (2022-11-02) Andio Anatnof D Andia: I love it, but please, please, PLEASE, reposition both windows relative to the working area, not to the screen, because I like to have my taskbar at the top of the screen, and I moved it to the bottom to be able to use your extension without moving manually both windows, but I want to move it back to the top. So, please, fix that issue, I know it's just one word in one line of code. Thank you!!! Greetings from Mendoza, Argentina!!!
- (2022-10-31) Mateusz Mrzygłód: Adding video notes into table in Notion never was that simple, I was a little surprised when browser went into system double window mode and video thumbnail, title, link and channel was automatically added into Notion, there is even button and shortcut to to do video screenshot. There is only 1 thing annoying: It's hard to see buttons (timestamp, .., pause, speedup video) on black/dark thumbnail.
- (2022-10-31) Taufan X: Makes me diligent in completing some courses.
- (2022-10-14) Роман Остапенко: Це саме той інструмент, який нам так не вистачало для створення конспекту в Notion з відео youtube! Рекомендую для всіх! Дякую розробникові за чудову реалізацію!
- (2023-03-16, v:2.0.1) Colin Hughes: Recent release seems to have broken timestamps
I have just come back to Snipo to notate some study I want to do on YouTube and I find that you now: • open the video fullscreen on a different screen to the Notion page • the Notion page opens in the app and not another tab (I know I have defaulted Notion pages to open in the app, but you used to open them in another tab - I'm mentioning this in case this informs the next problem - read on!) • the Snipo video controls no longer work (including the timestamp). Unfortunately these changes render Snipo unuseable for me but I'll keep it installed for now in the hope these are bugs introduced in yesterday's update that you are able to fix. Thanks for a great plugin though - it was good while it lasted for me and I appreciate you making it available with a free version.
- (2023-01-04, v:1.0.26) Daoud: Privacy
- (2022-12-16, v:1.0.24) Ernst Neumeister: shortcut issues
Great extension, thanks a lot. Facing some shortcut issues here on a MacBook with newest Chrome. German Laptop & Settings. ⌘+Shift+, does not work at all. ⌘+Shift+k does not work, when I simultaniously have activated the Notion Web Clipper. It's instead opening the Web Clipper and I can't find any options to change the shortcuts. ⌘+Shift+Space does work :) ⌘+Shift+7 is opening "Chrome Help" ⌘+Shift+8 is opening my own Screenshot tool ⌘+Shift+9 is opening my second Screenshot tool :D ⌘+Shift+0 is doing nothing again. Overall: I think a settings menu, where users could change shortcuts would be great, if possible. :) Keep it up! Ernst
- (2022-12-10, v:1.0.24) Wits Me: It just keep rotating.
It keeps rotating forever. It create link in notion but I can not make any notes.
- (2022-10-19, v:1.0.7) Daniel Upton: Didn't get timestamped chapter sub headings in
I noticed in the explainer video that you had timestamps and headings import with video a video with the headings i tried didnt import, i will send you a screenshot when you reply