The Mindmesh Chrome Extension
The Mindmesh Chrome extension allows you to bring work in from wherever you are on the web or your work apps. - Send work from a multitude of apps (Gmail, Jira, Asana, Miro, Figma, and much more) to your Desk - Clip content on any webpage by right-clicking and sending it to Mindmesh Requires a Mindmesh account to function (https://mindmesh.com)
- (2022-10-19) Thomas Fillon: Super helpful ! It makes it very convenient to import work and "food for thought" into Mindmesh. Note : this is a companion extension to the productivity tool Mindmesh.
- (2022-10-19) Virginia Rabinovici: LOVE to use it to clip emails to work on later and also to send files from Drive to Mindmesh. Really useful!
- (2022-10-11) Jeremy Abeille: Chrome extension is the perfect way to clip everything you want from app you use (mail, notion, and many others)!
- (2022-05-31) Benjamin Lechiara: I love this tool, I use it every day !
- (2022-04-26) Gabriel Locher: A great way to bring work from everywhere into one single place
- (2022-04-25) Raffaele Colella: The clipper is great to stay in flow and not lose momentum while working across different apps. I use it all the time to send to MM emails I will reply to later, and sometimes I jot down my quick thoughts / to dos about the email/cards I clip in.
5.0 (7 votes)
Last update / version
2022-11-24 / 4.10