Helps you accept FarmVille requests.
In september 2010 my interest for social gaming started. FarmVille(FV) caught my attention because I had in a long time wondered why it had so many users. So I decided to try it and it really was a joy to play. However there was an element of the game that I didn’t like. In FV and almost all other Facebook(FB) game neighbors send gifts to each other through FB. These gifts end up in the FB “mailbox”. To transfer them into your game you need to click on 3-4 links for each gift to accept and send a thank-you gift. At a certain level in the game of FV I got really tired of this routine. Because I had gotten many neighbors and got really many gifts. The game makers are highly encouraging you to get more neighbors and play many of their games. But they don’t help you much against the huge amount of gifts in the gift box. So I got the idea to create FV Extender as an extension for Google Chrome. The basic idea was to let it click the links in FB without the need of a human hand. It is not intended that any of the features will in any way ruin the experience for the neighbors in FarmVille. Instead the features will focus on doing the opposite for both players and their neighbors. New in 3.1.31: * A workaround added for FV stability issues. New in 3.1.30: * Added added an option "Enable workaround for empty list of requests" that is enabled as default - to make FVE work again with recent modifications by FB. New in 3.1.29: * A tiny bugfix related to 3.1.29 that made FVE stop before time if number of seconds was set above 20. New in 3.1.28: * Added a new setting that can be used to slow down the processing by a number of seconds to limit the bandwidth FVE uses.
- (2019-12-20) Donna Walden: Wish i could get my gifts under the tree
- (2019-10-23) Irish Fancy: it doesn't work. Period. I cannot get to Farmville via Facebook Game Room. It is completely useless. The only button says remove from chrome. If i'm trying to add it, why would I remove it? This is the second time in less than two months that i have not been able to access the game through Game Room. Fix it or forget it. I'll find something else to play.
- (2019-09-10) bob jones: WILL NO LOAD SO IT IS NO HELP . KEEPS SAYING '' STOP PLUG IN'' .!!
- (2019-08-19) Mary Deptowicz: It does not work
- (2019-06-17) Fansiskus Itjang: good
- (2019-06-13) Morine Brown: it is good and helpful and i want it back
- (2019-05-24) Keyaunna Robinson: Just getting started
- (2019-02-18) Shamika Torey: it help me in the past but i am trying to put it an back to the game and have a trying time to get it but it was excellent
- (2018-11-09) Beverly Kuechenmeister: why does this not work for me....
- (2018-10-04) Tito Susanto: Good
- (2018-09-18) karl doss: I LIKE IT BUT IT COULD BE BETTER
- (2017-10-10) Victoria H: no accept all button and individual accept button opens up a new window. not working for me
- (2016-07-17) Valeria Rosa Alves Pimenta: adorei ajuda muito
- (2016-04-30) Jan Horne: LOVE
- (2016-03-17) Nilda Guerra: love
- (2016-03-17) nilmary g: Good
- (2016-03-16) Maria Carter: Because it will not work for me and this is what I want and asked for, for a longtime. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
- (2015-12-26) Bear brown: AWESOME....
- (2015-08-10) Sandra Rutkowski: for us elderly with severe arthritis in fingers, this is a big help. Wish it would work like gamers unite worked and did more to help
- (2015-07-24) Alvin Harve: Very useful tool. Do not take it away
- (2014-12-20) Audrey J Morrow: COULDN'T IMAGINE NOT HAVING THIS AMAZING TOOL, TY MARTIN
- (2014-09-04) billy fender: martin is a great person to work with on app
- (2014-07-10) Carol Flaherty: Must have app for receiving and sending farmville gifts. love it.
- (2014-07-04) Frehleygirl: I could not live without this app. Saves hours of clicking time.
- (2014-06-26) Marie Morgan-Roth: Best program for disabled or folks who have a problem typing for long periods!
- (2019-11-02, v:3.1.31) Barbara Huggins: Flash Extender
I agree with others I have downloaded the app and it takes me all day just to try and get anything done. Ready to say forget it and go somewhere else like pogo. Although some of there HD stuff is not that much fun. Like it the way there were before.
- (2019-10-23, v:3.1.31) Irish Fancy: Farmville in Facebook Game Room
I cannot access the game through Facebook Game Room. I have tried to install the plugin, but it doesn't work. I'm on Google Chrome. This is the second time in less than two months that this has happened. The only available button says Remove from Chrome. If I'm trying to install it, why would I want to remove it. Please contact me via email: [email protected] I'm a VIP player, so I'm paying to play this game. If you aren't going to make it accessible through Game Room, it totally useless.
- (2019-10-23, v:3.1.31) Tjuwarni Limuel: Farmville cannot load, ask to install PlugIn, chrome not working. I am playing from Gameroom
Farmville cannot load, ask to install PlugIn, chrome not working. I am playing from Gameroom
- (2019-08-10, v:3.1.31) LOIS FASSIO: Farmville will not load. I have "installed flash player and extension" several times, but they don't seem to do anything.
What do I do now? I really would like to start playing Farmville again. Please respond via e-mail ([email protected]). Awaiting your solution -- (hopefully this month (the sooner the better). Thank-you for your anticipated assistance in this matter)
- (2015-11-27, v:3.1.31) keith gordon: Recycles
When I loaded you're app and used it, it shows the requests for a fraction of a second and then recycles the page. It does it over and over, and won't stop until I close Chrome.
- (2015-10-17, v:3.1.30) Cith A.: Hi Maya
I have the latest version 3.1.30 FV Ext. (updated as your advice) FVE icon shows I have 36 requests but when I click to process request it tries to but then I get a white page ??
- (2015-08-21, v:3.1.29) Tommy Brofford: RE: FVE
my gifts are being hidden instead of collecting them