QR Code fastest way to generate or scan QR codes. Decode QR Code in image or use webcam. QR code maker.
Have you ever felt the need to quickly open an URL on your smartphone while browsing the page on your desktop or laptop? Entering it manually in your mobile browser address bar, copying and sending it via email or messenger are some of the tedious ways to achieve it. QR Code Generator extension to scan and generate new QR code. This extension offers a set of very unique features. Which enable users scanning and creating new QR within just a click. Best QR Code Maker on Chrome Web Store. A powerful Barcode Scanner supports scanning from the camera or local image files and keeps the history of the last 100 scans. It supports almost all known formats, including text, link, ISBN, coupon, and contact. What is a QR Code? It is a type of matrix barcode that is a machine-readable optical label. A сode contains information about the item to which it is attached. A QR code uses four standardized encoding modes (numeric, alphanumeric, byte/binary, and kanji) to store data efficiently. What is a Barcode? It is a method of representing data in a visual, machine-readable form. Initially, barcodes represented data by varying the widths and spacings of parallel lines. Thank you for use it, if you like our app, please give it 5 stars for the QR scanner extension!
- (2023-03-04) João Victor Gonçalves de Oliveira: Helpful in passing urls between my phone and PC.
- (2023-03-03) felipe ventura: Does what it should. Nothing else. Nice.
- (2023-03-03) Sparkly: i loved this extension its so good!
- (2023-03-02) Leonardo Pasetto: amazing addnI just want to know the expiry date of the generated QR?
- (2023-03-02) Érica de Cássia: Super fast and easy to install, generate QR and use! Thanks
- (2023-03-01) ahifighter: Simple way to space-shift open tabs from the company laptop to my phone!
- (2023-02-28) 山田祐実: Absolutely an outstanding extension!nWorth trying.nReally convenient when you wanna to transfer some text or url from PC to cell phone.nI even tried to generate an QR code of an entire article (about 500 words) and it works.
- (2023-02-27) Cuong Nguyen: It's good, but could you add a feature that can read QR codes directly from the clipboard instead of capturing, saving, and then uploading them?
- (2023-02-26) Levino Diniz: Easy to use! Works great! Thank you!
- (2023-02-23) Aline Moreira: Woo Hoo....I finally got it to work. Slicker than a cat's a#%!
- (2023-02-23) j i: Just does what it says, consistent and reliable. Always installed in case I want to open a page in mobile.
- (2023-02-16) Gabriela torres aguilar: Easy to use and nice that you can copy the QR code without saving it as an image.
- (2023-02-16) 목화이: Awesome, Absolutely useful
- (2023-02-11) 加藤礼子: Probably the most useful extension I've used.
- (2023-02-11) ゆう吉1: The best qr code generator atm. :D
- (2023-02-05) 三浦寿徳: Amazing! It's soo good and easy to use. Thanks a lot
- (2023-02-03) 1粒ピーナッツ: A genuinely useful extension for Chrome. I do a lot of app and web development and it's so useful to right click and turn a URL into a QR code, that I then use to scan into my phone to validate stuff on a physical device. Saves me a huge amount of time!
- (2022-11-16) Алина Чугуева: Easy to use! Works great! Thank you!
4.7 (269 votes)
Last update / version
2023-01-28 / 1.0.3