An extension to track Stocks, MFs, ETFs and Bonds
Stockly helps you track Stocks, MFs, ETFs, Bonds, commodities and currencies across international and United States exchanges. * [UPDATE] Fixed the loading issue caused due to Yahoo's Finance API depreciation. * [NEW] Toggle between Yahoo and Google Finance in "Options" from Preferences -> Extensions * Clutter free, clean and intuitive design * Track all the exchanges around the world * Background color represents open and close of a market (US only, follows EST). When the market is open - background will be white and black when market is closed * Autocomplete to search and add ticker * Automatically links to Google finance for detailed view Coming soon: * Reorder tickers * Notifications for your "alert requested" tickers * News related to a ticker
- (2020-02-04) No No: Within a few hours of adding this extension, I'm getting 3 or 4 pop-ups in Chrome, several times a day claiming that my computer is infected with 2 or 3 viruses and offering me various anti-malware products. Coincidence? The popups stopped when I removed this extension.
- (2019-06-18) Ed Friedman: Not functioning
- (2018-10-27) Colin Nobelisk: Works well so far, easy to use and to add and remove stocks from the watchlist
- (2018-09-12) Kyle McKee: Doesn't seem to be able to add Canadian stocks. They all show up when I search in the settings but when I click the icon to view them, only companies in my US portfolio appear. I will have to uninstall, but I will rate it highly since the extension looks nice and is functional for certain markets.
- (2018-09-04) jerry white: Very Informative
- (2018-06-01) Kris Hesselmark: Don't support EU? Couldn't see Nordea Invest Basic 2 :)
- (2018-03-12) Niklas: Won't show stock market index. Stocks working fine though.
- (2018-02-07) Jim Henderson: doesn't let you pick which stocks
- (2018-01-26) Tushar Sharma: Good App. Does not track Indian Markets. Any plans in the future?
- (2017-11-16) Nick N: Was working ok until the last few days...now it won't work at all
- (2017-10-19) Adriana Tang: simple and easy to use, wish there was an option to sort the listings.
- (2017-09-30) Nir Melamoud: Finally one that works well!!!
- (2016-11-03) Billy Braga: bug. provider is not set when there is only one symbol configured. otherwise good
- (2016-05-03) Suvit Y.: Do not work with Thai-Stock-Exchange symbol (ie BBL.BK code is not in google finance, but the correct is BKK:BBL)
- (2016-02-26) Raghavendra Nagappa: Nice and easy to use.
- (2016-02-26) Anand Bahety: clean design, easy to use. super useful extension.
- (2016-02-25) Vibhor Bharadwaj: clean design, easy to use, super handy
- (2019-12-20, v:1.3.0) Jon Powers: Percentage Change for SPY
The percentage change for the ETF SPY does not appear to showing up correctly today in the extension. For example, currently the SPY is at 320.86, which is up 0.48% (per Yahoo Finance), but is showing up in the extension as down -0.01% (red). I have a screenshot but I don't appear to be able post it. It has happened with our values for SPY. Anyway, thought I would provide the feedback. Love the extension and thank you for it.
- (2018-04-10, v:1.2.4) Not showing DJI
All I want to see is DJI right now. All others are deleted and DJI shows nothing but the Stockly name.
- (2018-04-03, v:1.2.4) Arne Vanhoof: Euronext Brussels
Able to add tickets from euronext brussels, but not showing in the list afterwards..
- (2018-03-04, v:1.2.4) Brian: Stocks not showing
For some reason I can't get BLPG to show up in the list. It's added when I go to the option but hides itself when I click the extension icon. Not sure why.
- (2018-02-27, v:1.2.4) Niklas: Stock market index still not working
Stock market index (begins with an ^) is still not working. Is there any progress being made with this issue?
- (2018-01-15, v:1.2.4) قناة خالد البصراوي2: السوق المفتوح
- (2017-11-08, v:1.2.3) Nir Melamoud: stopped working few days ago
menu open empty, setting still show all symbols, switching from google to yahoo does not change anything
- (2016-09-12, v:1.1.1) Phil Estes: adding ^DJI causes no stock symbols to be shown
Adding the Dow Industrial Average to my stockly list always causes the whole window to shrink to zero size after the "querying" animation. Remove ^DJI and all works fine again. Any help appreciated