Realtime bitcoin prices from Bitstamp
Bitstamp time ticker, showing bitcoin price in USD, also recalculated to EUR and PLN. From version 2.0 the ticker also shows BTC price of 1kg of gold. It uses bitstamp V2 web-sockets protocol for a real time price updates. The EUR and PLN values use an exchange rate from daily updated EBC exchange rates. Alternatively, you can have the rates updated every 10 minutes, by getting your free "API Key" from free.currencyconverterapi.com and configuring it at the extension's Options page. The gold price is taken from galmarley.com and updated hourly. If you want to see the EUR, PLN or Gold price over the icon, just click on the value in the "Last" row of the popup window.
- (2019-09-04) Armando D.: A digit is missing when the price of the BTC is greater than 9999.
- (2015-01-27) costa Marcos: Very useful!
- (2013-12-07) J: Great refreshing speed, much better than biticker or bitstamp BTC price apps. Only missing alarm capabilities to leave the other apps in the dust.
- (2019-07-15, v:2.4.0) Vlastimil Wagner: Icon size
Hi I have monitor resolution 2560*1440 and ticker shows only four digits from BTC price
- (2017-09-05, v:2.2.0) Vlastimil Wagner: litecoin
hi could you make litecoin ticker or have you source code on github i try make pull bukowski
- (2013-12-07, v:1.3) J: Thank you for bitstamp ticker
It is a great application. Please consider including an alarm like in Biticker when the value goes below X or over Y values (f.i. alarm when it goes bellow 700 or above 800). Thank you for sharing the best app so far for following btc price in chrome.