Learn English from any subtitle on Internet
Subturtle, the Google Chrome extension that makes learning English a breeze while watching online videos! With Subturtle, you can do so much more than just watch videos. You can easily translate words by simply hovering over them with your mouse, making it easy to understand unfamiliar vocabulary. You can also translate the entire subtitle into any language you desire. Plus, you can view detailed word definitions and learn about their part of speech. Subturtle currently supports popular websites like YouTube and Netflix, with plans to add support for even more sites in the future. Get ready to take your language learning to the next level with Subturtle! Updates on v1.5: - Fix language change problem.
- (2023-05-17) E T: It's a great extension! Thanks to the developer! It's easy and fast! Great job!
- (2023-03-23) Re Ab: Awesome extension!
- (2023-03-23) Reza Ebrahimzade: Thank you Navid jan, It works in German Language and it is amazing. I have a suggestion: let us get sentence translation instead of word. please create a selection in setting to choose word or sentence.
- (2023-03-22) Mehrdad Arman: This is absolutely insane and useful. Finding the meaning of that word while watching a movie is really difficult for me. Every day, I use it :)
- (2022-09-06) Payam Karimyan: Amazing, This is very useful
- (2022-09-06) somayeh roohani: Subturtle is amazing, I can now watch any series or movie on Netflix with the meaning of words, and another great thing is that it shows a very complete and clear explanation of the word you selected; And this makes you have more knowledge. Another problem that has been solved for me was watching YouTube tutorials, where sometimes I would miss the point of the tutorial, which is now done by the excellent Subturtle. I hope Subturtle gets added to Prime Video and Udemy. I look forward to seeing it.
5.0 (7 votes)
Last update / version
2023-04-16 / 1.5