Free online equation editor that utilises LaTeX to allow users to write mathematical equations, formulas, and symbols online
MATH Keys is a completely free online equation editor that allows users to write mathematical equations, formulas, and symbols online! Our mission is to boost productivity in academic life whether that is for teachers, graduates, or students. Type out anything you want with your regular keyboard, and press the buttons on our MATH Keys to access mathematical symbols and operations. With the latex notation tools, you can copy whatever formula, equation, or symbol you just created anywhere you want. How to use: - Use your computer keyboard to type your equation. You can use numbers, letters, or any other symbol on your computer keyboard - Use the extension MATH Keys to click on symbols, such as integrals, sigma, fraction, etc.. - Navigate around using your mouse or use the arrows keys as follows: - Right Arrow: move the cursor forward. This is useful to get out of operation. - For example, if you are inside square root, forward arrow will move the cursor out of it - Left Arrow: move the cursor back - Up Arrow: create exponent - Down Arrow: create subscript Use the buttons as follows: - Copy Button: copy the formula as image to the clipboard — paste it wherever you'd like - New Button: delete the formula and start a new one Features and formulas for: - Calculus - Finite and infinite Integrals - Derivatives - Limits - Sigma symbol - Combinatorics - Algebra - Logs - Exponents - Radicals - Fractions - Inequalities - matrix - Trigonometry - Trigonometric functions - Common greek symbols: pi, alpha, beta, theta You can you use the math extension same as a math latex online editor, math equation online editor, or MathQuill editor. New in version 4.0.0: You can now create custom buttons — see instructions here: https://www.mathkeyboards.com/custom-buttons. New in version 3.0.0: You can now write multi-line equations. Press 'Enter' for a new line. New in version 2.1.2: You can now write matrices using MATH Keys. New in version 2.1.1: You can now change the font color by clicking the settings icon. New in version 2.1.0: Added history feature — you can now access and edit your old equations. New in version 2.0.0: You can now use your mouse to navigate around math keys!
- (2023-12-03) Martin Bleasel: This little extension has been so useful. It is extremely easy to use.
- (2023-11-03) Aswathi Sooraj: 😊 Loved It.
- (2023-10-28) Aubrey Bohanon: Amazing extension that has really helped! No pesky pay walls or time limit! I highly recommend it!
- (2023-10-21) Klagent: Easy, free, and non-pushy with premium upgrades or anything
- (2023-10-18) Slav: Very helpful with all my college math clases.
- (2023-10-07) Abboskhon Bokikhonov: Thank you to the developers of the software and all the staff who worked to create the amazing tool for students and teachers also. It is quite simple and not time consuming. I use it to write homeworks to my students. thank you again.
- (2023-10-04) Barira Zafar: I have a question, how to add this extension in microsoft word 2016
- (2023-10-04) Abusaied Khalid: it is very useful when writing math worksheet and other math tasks.
- (2023-09-23) DIPCM ANAND SIR: I want to write a beautiful quiz or preparation of exams or the students but i am facing a problem to write mathematics equation but this extension make my work very easy because we can use it very very simple way. Thanks for developer and all member of team....
- (2023-09-15) Vicky la Belette: étant en L1 de Physique, j'ai trouvé là un outil bien utile pour mettre mes cours au propre sur ordinateur du fait que je ne maîtrise pas le langage LaTeX. L'utilisation est très intuitive. Le manque de symbole mis à disposition aurait pu être un problème si on ne disposait pas de case vierge pour en créer. Je conseille !!!
- (2023-09-06) Luana O: This is an excellent extension to use when writing mathematical expresions.
- (2023-08-28) Paulo Guillermo Teixeira Goncalvez: Sencillo y fácil de usar. Excelente para principiantes en Latex.
- (2023-08-13) Dunia del Carmen Jiménez Ordóñez: Muy práctica y útil, perfecta para hacer diapositivas para enseñar matemáticas
- (2023-08-08) Maria Cristina Tabuloc: It is great! It is Latex based and very helpful. But it takes several clicks when changing its feature like color, size, etc.
- (2023-07-14) Bernhardt Louw: Simplicity and ease of use, addressing something small that leads to big impact- that's true engineering! Very well done, Anat. This is what application development is all about and you have a talent for it. Keep going!
- (2023-06-28) Lena C: marche très bien avec yahoo, largement suffisant pour mon niveau de collège, je garde pour le lycée ! merci beaucoup Anat
- (2023-06-06) Elisa Ulliana: I need more options on the letters i use for my equations, for example ɛ (the open-mid unrounded vowel)
- (2023-05-20) Alex Ribeiro: Excelente extensão. Facilita meu trabalho na hora de escrever as equações para meu blog.
- (2023-05-14) Vinitzca Facundo: Muy bueno
- (2023-04-21) Susan Eatmon Wilson: This extension is saving me a lot of time AND making more professional looking equations for my business.
- (2023-04-17) Craig: Prior to installing the extension, I had considered suggesting a feature that would enable direct copying of LaTeX code from equations created using the extension. However, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this feature already existed. I must say that this is an excellent extension. The only suggestion I have for improvement is to expand the catalog of symbols available.
- (2023-04-17) RAYMOND RAGUINDIN: Is there a shortcut key for Greek letters? Right now, I'm using WIN+"."
- (2023-03-19) MATH WALLHA ANAND SIR: Very good extension i like it.
- (2023-03-15) buster ootsuka: Facilita muito o processo de es escrever equações ta de parabéns :)
- (2023-03-14) Florencio Torre: Sencillo y fantástico simplemente excelente
- (2023-03-01) Bryan Nickson Santana Pinto: Muito pratica e fácil de usar.
- (2023-01-14) Mike: I was looking for a Google Chrome extension to generate mathematical equations and came across the MATH Keys extension. I tried many other extensions, even the popular ones, however, I was not satisfied with those. As an Engineer in the fields of both Mining and Electronics, I am impressed at how simple yet effective the MATH Keys extension is. This is true engineering. I like how all I have to do is click on the extension and the formula elements just pop up, allowing me to generate formulas in less than a minute. This is very useful for a website that I am working on. Thank you for putting in the time and effort in delivering such a useful tool.
- (2023-01-13) Zainab Charfare: This is Amazing. Just the thing I need. It works fine and good. But I am not able to put a multiplication sign between 2 digits. pls help me with that
- (2022-12-01) Animation XP: I'm a math student in his senior year of highschool and this extension has been extremely useful in helping me do my notes on a computer than on paper where my writing may make it hard to understand later! Plus with the creator making a lot of quality of life changes to the extension, it's been constantly getting better!
- (2022-11-22) Pablo Jose Caicedo Vega: Súper útil... Se pueden escribir ecuaciones de manera fácil, se copia y se pega en formato PNG!! Sin fondo!!
- (2022-11-15) Caleb Levine: This extension is a lifesaver. Mathematical writing used to be so onerous but with MATH keys, it's a breeze! I'll definitely be recommending this to my friends.
- (2022-11-15) Masako Yang: Woww this is so professional. It takes the rigmarole of clicking the equation button every time I want to write one in Google Docs out of the equation. Very helpful. One feedback is maybe add inverse trig. Not sure if they're needed often but would be helpful when you do.
- (2022-11-15) Tess Wayland: Super helpful, streamlined my work a lot, elegant design!! Highly recommend.
- (2022-11-15) Alex O'Donnell: Excellent app. Super well designed. Perfect for the College or High School student. Makes math homework so much easier!
- (2022-10-21) Wela Bird: Awesome tool , thanks Anat
- (2022-09-20) Olivia: Such a good tool to use when doing math on a computer!
- (2022-08-28) Danny Shader: Super powerful and easy! I'm able to type complex formulas that look beautiful and copy them into my presentations. I just wish my math skills were as powerful as this tool :-)
- (2022-08-28) Guy Goldstein: Great online equation editor - I use it all the time
- (2022-08-23) Julie Sidana: fire extension this changed my life
- (2022-07-27) Bean Dog: WOW 🤩 My life has been changed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- (2022-07-21) Ashni Sheth: This is SUCH a great tool – if you ever do math on your laptop, whether taking notes, writing papers, or helping out a friend, this is a must-have. Not only does it make it significantly easier to visualize my work online, it also eases the process of moving complicated equations with funky symbols from app to app (which I have seriously struggled with before). Couldn't recommend this enough!!
- (2022-07-21) Michal Goldstein: This is such an amazing tool! Usually it is such a hassle to add math characters into documents and into Google, and this extension makes things so simple. So important and helpful!
- (2022-07-20) Yael Goldstein: I’ve always been someone who preferred taking computer notes over paper notes, so math keyboards was a game changer! I can finally switch to online notes in every subject, not just the humanities.
- (2022-07-20) Noa Goldstein: I like writing all my notes for school on my computer, but it's usually so hard with math. This extension makes it so easy! It has all the symbols I need (even as a calculus student) plus it looks professional. I can paste the equations into any document, my notes, and even texts to classmates.
- (2023-10-04, v:4.0.2) Barira Zafar: How to add this extension in ms word 2016
I can't add this extension to my ms word. Please help
- (2023-08-14, v:4.0.2) Alex Ribeiro: Centralizar equação
Olá, amigo! Como faço para centralizar as equação?
- (2023-05-09, v:3.0.2) Muhammad ismail: Guest Post Proposal:
Dear, My name is Maryam and I am a marketing specialist with expertise in guest posting. I came across your extension and I was impressed by the quality of your work and the engagement of your audience. I believe that my guest posting services could provide value to your business by enhancing your online presence and driving more traffic to your extension. With over 1+ years of experience in this field, I have established relationships with numerous high-authority websites that would be an excellent fit for your brand. If you are interested, I would be happy to send you a list of potential websites where we can submit guest posts. I can also provide custom-written content that aligns with your brand values and meets the quality standards of the websites we target. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in. I am available for a call or email to discuss further. email: [email protected] Thank you for your time and consideration. Best regards, Maryam
- (2023-05-02, v:3.0.2) Marcello Parente: Firefox Browser
Is there a way to use mathkeys in the Firefox browser?