All your work, right from your new tab page. Search all of your work sites, files, and documents from one place.
Stop wasting time searching and start finding your documents, presentations, and more across all your tools and apps 🙅♀️ Now your new tab is a home base to find any file anywhere (yes, really anywhere). No more figuring out exactly where you saved your presentation, which tool has the document for the upcoming meeting, or what task is on your to-do list. All your information is now a click away. Find what you need when you need it. Already use Assembly for recognition, meetings, agendas, or one of 100s other use cases? Now you can enhance your Assembly web experience to find anything within a platform with the click of the mouse. Your work lives across dozens of tools, shared with dozens of people. Finding it means searching all those tools or asking all of these people, one by one. With Assembly, you can integrate all your work into one flexible, centralized source of truth. Assembly is your single starting point for all your work sites, docs, dashboards, and files. Assembly is the tool of choice for the knowledge workers of tomorrow. Save yourself the daily headache of fragmented search and see how Assembly can put your time back in your hands. FEATURES: • Search in your new tab • Open a new tab and simply type in the file name or task you are looking for. Find information across any tool you already use. No additional setup Install Assembly browser extension, and you are ready to go.
- (2022-12-09) Jessica Burgoyne: I absolutely love the Assembly browser extension! It has saved me so much time by allowing me to quickly and easily search my browsing history, documents, and more. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making it a breeze to use. One of the standout features of Assembly is its ability to search through a wide range of different tools, including Google Drive and Quickbooks, and more! This has been a lifesaver for me when I'm trying to track down a specific piece of information that I know I've seen before, but can't quite remember where. Another thing I really appreciate about Assembly is that it integrates seamlessly with my other tools and services. I use a lot of different apps and programs on a daily basis, and being able to search through all of them at once using Assembly has been incredibly helpful. In short, if you're looking for a browser extension that will help you save time and stay organized, I highly recommend giving Assembly a try. It has quickly become one of my essential tools and I can't imagine going back to my old browsing habits without it. Five stars!
- (2022-12-08) sushma nayak: This extension is a great addition to literally anyone. I'm a person who generally has a lot of tabs open. With this extension it's easier for me to search through history. It also organizes links based on sites making it easier to filter. Saves a lot of my time.
- (2022-12-07) Logan Salat: Love it. I'm a repeat offender of typing my desired page name into my search bar and relying on the few suggestions to quickly navigate to that page. Assembly's extension brings my wishes to fruition by providing all previously visited pages in a quick, searchable, spotlight as an easy keyboard shortcut or as your New Tab page.
- (2022-12-05) Matteo B (borgateo): It's Spotlight for Chrome! I can finally close all the tabs that I always leave open. I don't need to save them as a bookmark either. With a simple shortcut, I can recover what I was looking for. And it's already sorted by application. Love it! 💯
- (2022-12-01) Timothy Myung: I see where this is going and I dig it. Awesome!
- (2022-11-29) Billie Hollingsworth: Fast & easy to use! The extension is helpful in quickly finding information I need across multiple sites that I use daily. Previously, it was hopping around through my many tabs spending time searching for specific documents or links, and now I can do that all in one spot. Amazing!
- (2022-11-29) Hema Ramakrishna: I loved the new extension feature which helps me to get to my favourite sites that I often visit. It also organises all the links that user visits. Now I never have to go for any external extensions since Assembly is providing one :)
- (2022-11-29) Barath Kumar: The extension has taken over my new tab on Chrome, allowing me to search and access all of my favourite sites without having to concentrate on the search bar. This seems exciting, and I am really enjoying it!
- (2022-11-29) Saravana Vijay Kumar: Neat extension. It helps me find recently and frequently used docs and websites. The filter helps go back to previously visited link in a website which I have difficulty finding.
- (2022-11-28) Jonathan Fields: I find myself with 30+ tabs open daily. Often times to get to the location I want it's 3 or 4 clicks. It's not a big deal as that takes 5-10 seconds but when I do that 40 times a day it adds up. Time is my most valuable asset. The Assembly extension allows me to get to the locations in one click from anywhere, saving me minutes per day. Couldn't be more excited for the additional features coming out shortly!!
- (2022-11-28) Brooke Rosenthal: I love using this extension!! I keep my work in so many different sites across the web (google drive, loom, figma, jira, and more honestly), and it takes a good amount of time just sifting through to find the right file/link. Sorting through my recently visited resources with the ability to filter by website has significantly decreased the time it takes me to find my most important work. I also don't have to worry about cluttering my browser with so many tabs, since I know the extension has my back. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to make their life a little easier!!
- (2022-11-28) Malia Eugenio: I have been needing a tool like this for so long! This extension gives me the ability to find links and documents quickly and with ease. It feels like having a superpower that gives back my time, energy, and productivity throughout the workday.
- (2022-11-28) Muthu Rajendran: Much needed for me! Always try to type the url, we get suggestions but never get the correct product link. Assembly extension makes it easy, showing all history in my home tab. The best part is to filter by apps, and you type in, find the link and land exactly where you need to be. Easy!!!
- (2022-11-28) Matias Gonzalez: I love it, normally I search directly in the Chrome address bar to find my work documents but it's slow, cumbersome, and it seems to always be missing some of my most important work. Assembly gets me to what I need quickly and with no fuss, I just installed it and immediately my work was all there a few keystrokes away.
- (2022-11-28) This extension helps me quickly find the documents across my other work tools with a simple search. I can filter by App or through the search box. I can instantly access their quick shortcut from any page on my browser. All my URLs open a new tab while retaining the page that I was on.
- (2022-11-25) David Perez: When I open a new tab I am usually looking for something and Assembly tab search helps me find whatever I am looking for faster by keeping all my most recent files organized. I highly recommend it for improving work productivity.
- (2022-11-25) Alex Williamson: It's so fast and simple! I can close tabs without worry and find what I need so easily! I'd reckon it'll saved me 1-4 full days worth of time each month: chasing down a document, sifting through google chrome history, or pinging colleagues. Now, I can independently get context and find answers.