Accepts necessary cookie policies for smooth website navigation, without deleting cookies.
- (2023-09-05) Eugenios Alexander: Nice!!!
- (2023-08-16) Edwin Kim: Cookie manager has to carefully balance allowing some cookies and blocking the more annoying ones. "Accept All Cookies" allows Google sponsored ads. I think this is something that should definitely be blocked.
- (2023-06-19) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Good, but doesn't work on all sites, for example: storececotec.de or wegotthiscovered.com
- (2023-06-12) Vanja Lovretić: from today, chrome flaged as virus and delete it, and it is unusable any more.
- (2023-04-13) Ítalo Rocha: Perfeito!!!
- (2023-03-21) Víctor Aracil: Directo al contenido sin distracciones. Excelente
- (2023-02-17) Mohaiminul Islam Bicky: Just what i needed
- (2023-01-20) Anna Viana: I always appreciate the app thanks
- (2023-01-20) Gabriel Vasconcelos: Fantastic extension which removes the EU leech bureaucrat imposed GDPR cookie notice nonsense which disadvantages small sites/businesses as most regulations do.
- (2023-01-20) N MO: Lovely extension, removes a lot of clutter from my life. Thanks! :)
- (2023-01-19) Jackson Martin: Hello, there is a problem with the update version from 30th November 2021. Since then it is no longer possible to watch ZDF (German Free TV) LiveStream and Mediathek content. All videos and photos implememted on that website appear as grey or black rectangles. The cause is indeed this extension. Could you please try to find a fix for that? Otherwise it's a great little helper.
- (2023-01-18) Dayse Morais: it was great, but in sep 2022 the developerd sold it to avast, i thank you for being honest about it, a popup was open telling this. off course nothing good will come from this. respect the developer for his work and being open about the sell, we all need a living. i am sure avast will screw this
- (2023-01-18) Jaderson Gundes: It does its job magnificently!
- (2023-01-14) Guillermo Gómez Peña: A must have plug-in when browsing the internet nowdays! I stopped using my iPad just because they don't allow installing plugins in chrome.
- (2023-01-10) Fhontz praq: EU browsing is a drag without this. If only we can have this on mobile too!
- (2023-01-07) U A: Very useful extension.nIn one particular case, it appeared to block scrolling on a webpage I visited, essentially rendering that page useless. Disabling the extension, clicking the cookie warning manually and enabling the extension seemed to fix it.
- (2023-01-06) 정혜은: Works flawlessly in most cases. On some media sites, ignoring cookies will result in videos not playing.
- (2023-01-05) Γιώργος Γεωργίου: After testing tens of similar extensions and custom cookie filters for ubo, i find this extension to be the most efficient of all. it manages cookies and popup banners without breaking the sites (and even if it does in <1% of the cases, a refresh fixes the issues). I am using it along with ubo, with the minimal filters configuration, and they work fast and like a charm!
- (2023-01-04) Damian97i: OMG thx you BRO! I was looking for an extension that can do that! Holly cow, THEY KILL WITH THIS COOKIES ,so ANNOYING, every website now is like this
- (2022-12-30) Rafael Machado (Xistud0): Excellent. It really works.
- (2022-12-16) Chubby Mae Pantaleon: PL: Jako jedyne rozszerzenie działa poprawnie na polskich stronach. Wielka piątka dla twórcy :)nnEN: As the only extension works correctly on the Polish side. The big five for the autor :)
- (2022-12-14) Jean Pescador: Definitely works! I hate the stupid cookie warnings that keep popping up but this little extension actually does what it says on the tin. I would recommend as an extension everyone should have. I have already installed it on some family members browsers.
- (2022-12-11) Maria Elisa Favretto Moro: Works exactly as advertised.
- (2022-12-09) pinkyFROG SHOP: i liked it very much , it is very efficient
- (2022-12-09) 史蒂芬姜戈: The application, what I've been waiting :) thanks!
- (2022-12-09) Eunice Maddison: I like this extension in general. HOWEVER, be very aware that it can break website functionality. It took me quite some time to figure out why some websites didn't work properly.
- (2022-12-07) Shyla Pereira: Just discovered this. Thanks. Please consider making it for chrome android.
- (2022-12-06) Richard Ham: Thank you so much for this great extension, it's incredibly useful.nOne thought that I had when I briefly read about how it works: Regarding those few cookies that cannot just be blocked by the extension and have to be accepted, is there a way to instead have a pop up box notifying the user about it, so that we can still decide our selves whether to accept it or not? I would personally like to completely avoid websites that don't give me the freedom to choose which cookies to accept and which not. Thank you in advance for your reply!
- (2022-12-02) Marcelo Lopez Castilla: I am clearly don't benefit from the law they're talking about.Very cool extension here.
- (2023-08-25, v:1.0.1) jing xia: 救帮助
- (2023-06-15, v:1.0.1) Thomas F.: ESET malware warning
ESET sent me 2 malware warnings, that this addon is sending suspicious data.
- (2023-04-02, v:1.0.1) Rubbel Katz: Always accept ALL cookies
I hate ads that are irrellevant for me. They upset my nervous system and waste my time. So I tend to compromise privacy to see relevant ads, which (sometime) are even useful. Can I always accept ALL cookies by putting * on the whitelist?
- (2023-02-18, v:1.0.1) Husain Dehnuwala: Accepts all cookies or only strictly necessary ones?
The description given is confusing.
- (2022-12-01, v:1.0.0) GIOVANNI GIBERTONI: Working principle?
I the add going to accept all the cookies or is it going to accept only essential ones? How does it works? Kind Regards, Giovanni
4.7 (277 votes)
Last update / version
2023-02-26 / 1.0.1