The extension that manages bookmarks and finds the best time to remind you to revisit.
Bookmarks are meant to be consumed, not clog up your browser as an open tab. Save tabs and ACTUALLY remember to visit them. 💡 Simply save a tab and keep working See an interesting article or video suggestion while researching something? Queue the tab with Pondr and alleviate the pressure of having to remember to view it later. 💡 Relieve the mental toll of planning With the Google Calendar™ integration, all you need to do is pick the tab you want to save, we'll do find the time for you. No more combing through your schedule and setting an alarm/reminder. 💡 Clutter Free Bookmark Manager Nothing's worse than an endless list of bookmarks or too many tabs open at once. It's hard to look at and a pain to comb through. Pondr's clutter-free tab display gives you simple oversight of what matters. View tabs in a grid view or list view. 💡 An easier way to remember deadlines Have a job application or assignment deadline coming up? Queue the submission page to the specific date, and the tab will reappear on the day it's due! 💡 Save and view all corners of the internet Pondr can be accessed anywhere within the Chrome browser. From articles, videos and anything else under the (digital) sun. 💡 Stop emailing yourself links Access Pondr on any page just by opening the pop-up. Now you can spend more time doing work while queuing up all of your favorite articles to read later. Instead of keeping open tabs or making tons of bookmarks for tasks, you hope to do later, easily save articles, videos, or any webpage on your browser while simultaneously scheduling the reminder with only one click. Your tabs will miraculously appear when it's show time🕺! Get back to what's important and your tabs will be patiently waiting for you out of sight! For users with Google Calendar™, connecting with Pondr allows you to take reminders a step further by automatically finding the best time to remind you to revisit your bookmark. Pondr identifies the best time to remind you based off certain criteria in your calendar such as open time slots. Here’s some of Pondr’s key features: ⚡ Automated bookmark reminders Simply hit the Pondr button on a tab you want to save for later and Pondr will find the best time to remind you via your Google Calendar 🎨Customizable Preset Reminders Have a frequent time you’re available? Simply turn it into a preset reminder time to assist your tab management 📌 Pinned Tabs Not all tabs are meant to be visited only once! Pondr lets you speed dial into the websites or apps you use on a daily basis. 🔍 Search for Tabs Get instant access to the tabs you need to get the job done. Pondr is able to search for any website inside your library, letting you find exactly what you’re looking for in seconds. 📅 Agenda View Get actionable oversight of what’s coming up today with Agenda View. You don’t need to be bombarded with every single bookmark you’ve queued just when you want to see whats upcoming. 🗓️ Reschedule Reminders Something come up? Seamlessly reschedule your tab for another day within your library. ⌨️ Keyboard Shortcuts Easily Pondr a tab without touching your mouse! ✅ Private Library Passcode-protected library for sensitive tabs and data --------- Who is Pondr for?: ✓ Students ✓ Help Desk & Customer Support ✓ Sales CRM ✓ Sales Representatives ✓ Task Management ✓ Finance ✓ Operations ✓ Human Resources and Recruiting ✓ Project Management ✓ Onboarding ✓ Marketing ✓ Remote Work ✓ Those with too many tabs!! HELP & SUGGESTIONS Help Center Email: [email protected] Suggestions: https://pondr.canny.io/feature-requests If you have any problems or find a bug - please write to us at [email protected]. We will definitely help! PRIVACY AND PERMISSIONS https://www.pondr.app/privacy-policy DISCLAIMER Please note Pondr is not made by Google™ or affiliated with Google™. Google™, Google Calendar™, and Google Chrome™ is trademarks of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. to be temporary, not clog up space on your browser.
- (2023-10-06) Georgette Turkson: Love this! Exactly what I need for the countless tabs I have open!
- (2023-09-13) Alison Castle: Looks promising but the feature I was looking for is the ability to snooze individual tabs until a custom date/time. Currently, the app is made to remind me of all of my queued tabs in either 1-5 hours, or a recurring weekly day/time—at the very least there should be an option for 1 day, 2 days, 7 days, etc.
- (2023-07-08) Summers Wu: super useful - huge productivity increase from using this
- (2023-06-25) Abhishek Kumar: there should be option to add new tab in which I can write my own text and snooze it
- (2023-06-18) Willis Leung: Easy to use tool that makes my schedule and tab organizing much easier, love that its integrated with my Google calendar!!
- (2023-06-16) Ben Tak: Great app 👍
- (2023-06-15) Matthew Liang: Really helps my day-to-day productivity, love it!
- (2023-06-11) Chenlei Zhang: Pondr is a very helpful tool that I use together with my Google Calendar. There are bookmarks that I tend to reoccurringly visit, but Pondr is perfect for the ones that I would only need to view a couple times for work/projects. Even these ones tend to be forgotten in my bookmark folders, so Pondr is a great tool for organizing and making sure I actually get to view them.
- (2023-06-07) Alexander Uamai: I love the utility of pondr!! Certainly feels like my own assistant
- (2023-06-06) Adam Siyala: Before discovering Pondr, I struggled with disorganized tabs and bookmarks. I had around 25 articles and tutorial videos bookmarked, but they often got lost or forgotten. Since using Pondr, I've found a solution. I now set aside dedicated time each week to read those articles and work on my tutorials. Pondr's user-friendly design and layout have made it effortless, even for someone like me who isn't tech-savvy. I wholeheartedly recommend Pondr to anyone looking to improve their organization and efficiency in life!
- (2023-06-04) Emily Li: Pondr did make my life easier! I finally have a clean browser^
- (2023-06-03) Edward Tung: Keeps my tabs under control!
- (2023-06-02) Andrew Lee: helpful
- (2023-05-31) Vansh Sobti: This is perfect! Exactly what I needed to help save time and metal strain.
- (2023-05-30) Marlon Buchanan: Just what I needed! Great extension for making sure I get back to those tabs that I once would forget about. Its user friendly interface makes it fast and easy!
- (2023-05-29) J: A great addition to my workflow!
- (2023-05-29) sam mikl: I always have so many tabs open at a time and it feels impossible to keep track of everything I'm working on. Pondr makes it so easy to save tabs and pick up right where I left off.
- (2023-05-29) Danny Nguyen: Holy this is exactly what I've been looking for :) I've always struggled with losing or forgetting about interesting articles and tabs I find online. This solves all of that!
- (2023-05-29) Jiven Lal: Really useful tool for helping me keep track of my tabs. Almost feels like I have an assistant helping to manage the articles and pages I want to come back to later. The intuitive and user-friendly interface make using Pondr super easy. I also like how my Pondr homepage was customized to my own name! The overall extension + little details like that won me over.
- (2023-05-29) Tae Hwang: Just what I was missing! This extension is well polished, easy to use, and is just really good at what it does.
- (2023-05-29) Nathan Wong: One of the best tools I've used for saving articles. Great for managing.
- (2023-05-29) Lina Zhuo: I love Pondr! So helpful
- (2023-05-29) Jonathan Hu: Great tool to have. Now I can save articles for reading later instead of bookmarking and forgetting.
- (2023-05-29) Alex Cho: Amazing app holy saved me so many times
- (2023-05-04) Kenny Tung: I love it! Such a useful extension for tab management