Use OpenAI™'s ChatGPT and GPT-3 to write insightful AI-powered comments on LinkedIn™. Scale your social selling. Save time with AI.
🤖 About Use OpenAI™’s ChatGPT and GPT-3 to write insightful AI-powered comments on LinkedIn™. Supercharge your social selling and save time with AI by engaging and increasing touchpoints with multiple LinkedIn™ leads for faster conversions. Stand in front of qualified leads with quality, AI-generated comments that are… ✅ Memorable ✅ Authentic ✅ Insightful ✅ Relevant Don't be seen posting bland comments like most other people: ❌ "Great post!” ❌ “Thanks for sharing!” ❌ “👍” comment ------------------------------------------ 🤖 Getting Started There are only THREE steps to this amplified social selling strategy for LinkedIn™: Hover over Engage AI’s extension icon within your lead’s post comment field. Select tone of voice. Refresh the comment or personalize it to fit your brand voice Hit Post ------------------------------------------ 🤖 Free Integrations You May Be Missing Out On 🚀 Zapier™ 🚀 Hubspot™ 🚀 Hootsuite™ 🚀 Pipedrive™ 🚀And more to come! 👉 Check them out here: https://filtpod.com/app-integrations/ ------------------------------------------ 🤖 FAQ ❓ How does Engage AI work? 🚀 This AI for LinkedIn™ leverages ChatGPT and GPT-3’s natural language processing power to generate coherent, meaningful text responses. As with most generative AI, you need to feed Engage AI with the right prompt to get an accurate, or near accurate, response. You may use the default prompts created for you or create custom prompts to generate your desired responses. ❓ What’s the difference between ChatGPT and GPT-3? 🚀 There are two major differences: suitability and accessibility. ChatGPT is more suitable for chatbot and conversational applications. Meanwhile, GPT-3 has a more general purpose and can handle a wider range of natural language processing tasks. In terms of accessibility, ChatGPT is more readily available to the general public than GPT-3. This is why ChatGPT became so viral, despite GPT-3 being its predecessor. ❓ Can I test both models in Engage AI? 🚀 Yes, you can easily switch between the two models in our extension. Both have pros and cons, and it is up to you to decide. ❓ Does commenting on a lead’s post increase your reach? 🚀 Yes, it does improve lead generation, so take the opportunity to join conversations and leave your mark! Engage with thought-provoking comments on LinkedIn™ updates that show you don't just talk — you add real value. You're sure to gain visibility as more people tune in and take notice of what you have to say. ❓ What happens when you comment on LinkedIn™? 🚀 When you post a comment on LinkedIn™, it doesn’t only reach the original creator and their network. Your network will also be able to see it! Make sure to make each one count: boost engagement and build relationships with meaningful dialogue. ❓ Are comments better than likes? 🚀 If you want to get noticed on LinkedIn™, a simple like isn't enough. Comments are key! Going the extra mile and adding your own thoughtful comments helps capture attention and keep conversations going, all of which will help boost your profile visibility in its algorithm's eyes. So don’t just react or share; comment for maximum impact. ❓ How often should you comment on LinkedIn™? 🚀 Engage 5 posts a day in 5 minutes or less. Engage AI makes prospecting a piece of cake, generating comment suggestions in less than 5 seconds. It’ll certainly improve your productivity and streamline your social selling strategy on LinkedIn™! ❓ Can Engage AI write comments in languages other than English? 🚀 Yes, it supports all languages. The following are the top 20 most-used languages: - English (American) - English (British) - Deutsch (German) - Francais (French) - Español (Spanish) - Italiano (Italian) - 简体中文 (Mandarin) - हिन्दी (Hindi) - العربية (Arabic) - বাংলা (Bengali) - Русский (Russian) - Português (Portuguese) - Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) - اُردُو (Urdu) - 日本語 (Japanese) - ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (Punjabi) - Basa Jawa (Javanese) - తెలుగు (Telugu) - Türkçe (Turkish) - 한국어 (Korean) ------------------------------------------ Engaging with your prospects on LinkedIn™ is a great way to stay top of mind, build relationships, and grow authority in your industry. With quality comments from Engage AI, it's now easier than ever to engage with multiple leads at once and improve your LinkedIn productivity. So go ahead and comment away. The more you engage, the more you'll benefit! Disclaimer: Engage AI is not affiliated, associated, authorised, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the LinkedIn™ Corporation and OpenAI™, registered in the U.S. and other countries. LinkedIn™ is a trademark of the LinkedIn™ Corporation, whereas ChatGPT and GPT-3 are trademarks of OpenAI™.
- (2023-03-23) Jeni Bayona: The tool itself is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which is always a plus. But what really sets it apart is its ability to prompt meaningful conversations and interactions on the platform. 🤔 However, I do have one small gripe with the extension: it only allows for 10 free generations. 😕 While I understand that nothing in life is truly free, it would have been nice to have a few more without having to shell out some cash. Overall, I'd definitely recommend giving this extension a shot if you're looking to up your LinkedIn game. Just be aware of the generation limit! 😉
- (2023-02-24) Ramon Williamson: I'm always looking for simple, effective tools to speed up my workflow. Engage AI is a great tool to prompt meaningful engagement on LinkedIn. I'm now using the tool daily and recommending it to my coaching clients. Connect DM me on LinkedIn to see a video showing you how.
- (2023-02-23) Ankit Pandey: Can be a pretty good tool, has great possibilities. But it crashes sometimes and throws server error!
- (2023-02-23) Felipe Luna: Terrific use of machine learning
- (2023-02-23) Krishna Gaatha: Engage AI is an amazing tool that I would recommend to everyone managing a social media page, especially LinkedIn. It has helped me create more engagement in my LinkedIn network by providing me with customised content ideas and actionable insights. The user interface is simple and intuitive, and the support team was very helpful in setting up my account. Engage AI has been a great addition to my social media strategy! Honestly speaking, now I can see the visibility of my profile page started to grow to 561% compared to the last week - Krishna Kumar
- (2023-02-22) Melissa Jordan: This has helped me get over my writers block and really stepped up my game when engaging with my network!
- (2023-02-22) Mitch Bell: A quick way to engage - great to get over writers block, and speed up interaction.
- (2023-02-22) Mike Doherty: Seems like it still has some glitches, the verbiage was obviously AI and it often didn't complete sentences,
- (2023-02-21) David Singletary: I didn't find it helpful. I didn't understand the posts. It responded to the person thanking them for the kind words towards me, when I wasn't referenced. It stopped without finishing a complete sentence. Is there a limit on characters?
- (2023-02-21) Lina Kassem: amazing
- (2023-02-21) J M: Engage AI ChatGPT is a great tool for quickly and accurately responding to comments on social networks. It makes it easy to respond to comments quickly and accurately, saving us time and energy. The AI-powered natural language processing capabilities are very accurate and help to provide a personalized experience for each user. Additionally, the dashboard is easy to use and provides detailed analytics. Overall, Engage AI ChatGPT is an excellent tool for interacting with customers on social media.
- (2023-02-17) David Walters: Engage AI has dramatically improved my presence on LinkedIn.
- (2023-02-17) Vakul More: Loved this tool ! However some of the links are not recognized. I would use this and recommend !
- (2023-02-17) Sojy Selvaraj Nirmala Kumari: Engage AI is a very useful tool to help generate more meaningful conversations. I have found that it is helping me to be more engaged
- (2023-02-15) Robert Vanden Heuvel: This extension is very easy to use and integrates nicely into the LinkedIn experience. Speed could be improved so that multiple suggestions could be presented right off the bat instead of having to generate them individually. The writing isn't perfect in that it doesn't come off as totally natural or as conversational as social media comments tend to be. Hopefully this will improve. Regardless, any content generated by AI should be used as inspiration for your own writing, not used verbatim.
- (2023-02-14) Marius Van Der Merwe: Used it just a couple of times and it has already saved me loads of time and returned plenty of engagement
- (2023-02-13) Calamardo GUIK (Chico Geek): Thank you for creating this tool. I'm having issues because all the answers it creates are cut off and not finished. The tool stops writing the text mid sentence and it never finishes. How can I fix this?
- (2023-02-13) Damon Pistulka: Engage AI is a very useful tool to help generate more meaningful conversations. I have found that it is helping me to be more myself with improved writing.
- (2023-02-12) Egzon Gajtani: I recently discovered Engage AI on the Chrome Webstore and I must say I am thoroughly impressed with its capabilities. This tool is designed to enhance the user experience and make communication more natural and intuitive. One of the standout features of Engage AI is its seamless integration with the Chrome browser. The tool is easy to install and use, and the interface is user-friendly and intuitive. Additionally, the tool is designed to be highly customizable, allowing users to tailor the experience to their specific needs and preferences. Another aspect of Engage AI that I appreciate is its advanced AI technology. The tool uses cutting-edge algorithms to understand the user's needs and provide relevant and accurate responses. This makes the experience of using Engage AI smooth and efficient, and ensures that users receive the information they need quickly and accurately. I highly recommend Engage AI to anyone looking for a powerful and effective tool to enhance their online communication experience. Whether you're a student, a professional, or simply someone who wants to communicate more effectively online, Engage AI is an excellent choice. So, if you're looking for a tool that can help you communicate better and more efficiently, give Engage AI a try!
- (2023-02-09) Ian Parsons: Awesome tool!
- (2023-02-09) Muhammad Khizar Barakzai: Amazing extension which can increase the productivity and outreach for professionals
- (2023-02-09) Farida Charania: Excellent tool. Love it
- (2023-02-08) Suraj Jaiswal: This tool is a remarkable asset. Though perfection is not always guaranteed, a refined and considered approach to the generated comments can make all the difference in its overall impact. By incorporating meaningful insights and a professional touch, the final output will embody the knowledge and expertise of a seasoned professional.
- (2023-02-07) Piotr Borkowicz: Really great tool, for marketer that had to work on the LinkedIn profile on a daily basis, incredible results!
- (2023-02-03) Calvin Antonetty: This one's a gamechanger!
- (2023-02-01) Joanna Liu: I have been thoroughly impressed with the capabilities of Engage AI!
- (2023-02-01) Ayumi Watanabe: I am amazed how life-like this is! I can redo the comments if I don't like them. Time-saving, simply the future!
- (2023-01-31) Bil Hatch: The AI isn't perfect, but by paying attention to it, I can make small edits to make the comments more worthwhile. I'd recommend it.
- (2023-01-31) Victoria Stakelum: Surprisingly sensible comments generated! Still learning how best to apply it effectively with efficiency (the temptation is still to read everything!)
- (2023-01-31) Funda Tabak (Funda T.): Nice extension, still figuring out how to use it effectively but definitely game changer.
- (2023-01-30) Kadamati Venkatasai: See, AI waves are huge but the one that made me surf in it is the engage AI. Absolutely loving it since day1, the linkedin reach skyrocketed with increased visibility and brand value. Lets hope for some future noise in this segment.
- (2023-01-30) Bhavin Joshi: The best AI tools that you can use on LinkedIn. It shows instant results! Give it a try!
- (2023-01-28) Kristen W: Wow! Can't believe this is a thing and how well it works. Can't wait to see how this tool is used for good in the future.
- (2023-01-28) nitin kumar: I am really surprised with the ease where you can write comments that too apt for the topic with this tool. The app is simple and easy to use
- (2023-01-28) Bytables Digital Marketing: Being an avid Linkedin users we all are busy posting our own content . But the best way to get our engagement approved by Linkedin is to comment on others post . This was there is a reciprocity and one will get more engagement . But the challenge is going to each post and add a quality comment is time consuming and we could only do so little . This is where this fantastic tools helps . Now I can go many posts and add a custom comments and voila, Your engagement is reaching to many others and Linkedin algorithm picks up and shows what is our target niche and thus improve the quality of the connections
- (2023-01-28) joe faizano: This is very useful. When you are eager to engage with people but you hate to crack your head to think the right words..such a wonderful solutions
- (2023-01-27) Jeremy Belk: Love this and where it is going
- (2023-01-27) Rakesh Ghumatkar: It is the best innovation for Linkedin networking and promoting your branding using AI.
- (2023-01-26) Grafters Watkins: Fun and quick to use, cuts down time spent thinking of something to say
- (2023-01-25) Rajib saha: I am very satisfied with their AI generated comments. Highly recommended .....
- (2023-01-25) Vlad Cheremshy: Thanks for Engage AI, now I'm in progress of creation new sale funnel based on these new oppertunites
- (2023-01-23) Goran: Odlično! Korisna ekstenzija za Linkedin
- (2023-01-23) Larry Schodroski: This is an awesome addition to chrome as well as LinkedIn. It is quick, and easy to use and generate top notch comments. I highly recommend getting and using this extension.
- (2023-01-20) MD Abu Jubayer Hossain: Great Tool
- (2023-01-20) Someshwar Chidurala: Found very useful.
- (2023-01-20) Lenka Stawarczyk: Great too, ultimate help for BD and community managers
- (2023-01-19) Lionel Schotter: The impact that AI tech is having on content creation is revolutionary. Engage AI is an impressive aid in curating and managing your professional content on LinkedIn.
- (2023-01-18) Tania Teixeira: Interesting extension that eases the pressure of commenting on LinkedIn. Quite good AI comments too!
- (2023-01-18) Daniel Remon: This is a great tool and chrome extension to automate engagement and responses on Linkedin.
- (2023-01-18) Niteen Mishra: This is wonderful! I wont say its always accurate but if you make some tweaks to the generated comment, your comment would look like coming from a professional :D
- (2023-03-24, v:1.23) Alberto Bettini: Italian lauguage on comments
Hellò, i see the comments i made on my italian linkedin account only in english, it seem bot to recognize the language correctly, how can i see them in italian? Thanks for your support Regards Alberto
- (2023-03-24, v:1.23) Amy Goodson: Option issues in LinkedIn
The icon shows up on my LinkedIn when I select to comment however there is no option drop down or type of message to select so it doesn't work properly. How can I correct?
- (2023-03-16, v:1.21) Dr Roland Ng: engage icon not showing in LinkedIN Comment
I have been using Engage in LinkedIN but it disappeared and now I cannot see the icon again despite removing and installing engage extension again and again
- (2023-02-23, v:1.18) Leah Helwig: Cost
I've added this extension to my chrome but I don't see any associated costs listed anywhere. I'd assume then that it was free, but I also see a "win free engage AI and keep saving hours" ad - so there must be a cost. Can you please clarify?
- (2023-02-13, v:1.14) Calamardo GUIK (Chico Geek): I have an issue with your wonderful tool and need help.
Thank you for creating this tool. I'm having issues because all the answers it creates are cut off and not finished. The tool stops writing the text mid sentence and it never finishes. How can I fix this?