Eyedropper, color picker, palette creator, and more!
- (2023-08-17) Justin Brown: Tried several others but finally landed on Chroma. Streamlined design and layout. Easiest one to use IMO and still has advanced features.
- (2023-08-17) Ben Adams: This is the only color picker extension I've found that doesn't require permission to read and change data on web pages. I'm glad there's a color picking tool from a developer that cares about my data privacy. The contact info for the developer uses an email at a real domained website - not gmail or hotmail. That gives me more confidence that it's legit. Oh, and the tool works great. Click on the extension icon, move the color picker to the pixel you want to sample, and click. It copies the hex code to your clipboard. It asked for permission to read my clipboard, but I chose not to allow that permission and it still works fine.
- (2023-08-02) Harish Narasimhan: The best color tool I've used. Really helpful. Love the UI as simple and minimal as it is
- (2023-08-01) Olena Kloeppner: It's a life saver!
- (2023-07-13) Julian Lokko: The Chroma colorpicker is the best colorpicker i found in the Chrome web store! It has not only a beautiful designed userinterface, it also is extremly usefull, easy to use and has very nice features! I work a lot with different software, because i´m a web- and graphicdesigner from germany and there are a lot of software you have to pay for and it´s not as good as the Chroma colorpicker and Chroma is for Free!!! So if you are a designer, or you just need a cool colorpicker....just get it and give it a try....you will love it!
- (2023-07-04) Awesome.
- (2023-07-03) Jay Malhotra: I adored this plugin since it aids me in choosing colours and creating lovely colour palettes for my artwork.
- (2023-06-28) Steffi P.: Ich finde die Erweiterung sehr gut und übersichtlich. Alle wichtigen Aktionen sind verfügbar
- (2023-06-18) Božidar Tanić (thelogocraft): Swiss-knife. Fantastic tool.
- (2023-06-12) Stefhanie Einhardt: interesante
- (2023-06-06) Anna Benjamin: Love the Chroma Extension - super handy.
- (2023-05-29) Nikhilesh NIkhilesh: UI is nice. but maybe add a button to save color pallets as well...
- (2023-05-28) Japri: Great extension, looks beautiful and does the job
- (2023-05-26) Steve Wood: It would be very useful but for some reason on chrome Version 112.0.5615.165 on Pop!_OS 22.04 LTS its adds 2 extra 0's to end of hex numbers when using eye dropper. For example 8224FC00 -> should be 8224FC
- (2023-05-23) Doinkaesthetics: Definitely useful for picking out color schemes for art! Gonna use this a lot.
- (2023-05-17) TAS graphicdesigner: Amazing color picker tool
- (2023-05-16) Janaka Ovitigala Vithanage: Amazing tool!
- (2023-05-05) Aman Ghanghoriya: awesome
- (2023-05-05) Yuriy Braterskyy: So easy to use and very helpful in my daily work
- (2023-05-04) Sadie McAdams: Can't even explain how often I use this. It's made life so much easier!
- (2023-05-01) Roynel Flores: Quickly has become one of my fav extensions!
- (2023-04-28) babymoo joyce: sangat membantu!!
- (2023-04-21) Greg Melnyk: Love this! It's incredibly easy to use and it automatically copies the hex code to the clipboard. Timesaver!!!
- (2023-04-20) Matt Battaglia: Very helpful and very easy, great product!
- (2023-04-15) Carlos V: Interfaz limpia y comoda, todo muy rápido.
- (2023-04-14) Abderrazzak Ouahib: so unique so creative I just love it thank you so much for the hard work you guys did
- (2023-04-12) Chingching: very useful
- (2023-04-08) Sammara Woolrich: Quickly becoming one of my favorite chrome exensions 👏
- (2023-04-02) Fatima Odum: There's a lot of color picker Chrome extensions out there but this is by far the cleanest, most intuitive, and easy to navigate extension! I highly recommend this from the perspective of an undergrad student! :)
- (2023-03-22) Jay V.: Its too soon to say how well this works with my current workflow but I can say as a UX designer im always creating color palettes and this is an excellent tool, it just works! Update: March 22, 2023 — Im still loving the extension, but if i would suggest any feature it would be able to export the palettes somehow, I like that the tool is light and easy to use, but it interrupts my workflow when i have to manually copy each HEX code when im building out client projects or just searching for references across the web.
- (2023-03-20) moroco.design: Beautiful and simple. It would be nice to export the generated palette
- (2023-03-20) Dana Alber: 5/5! This is literally the best color picker I`ve tried. Love the shades feature. And the website is really helpful. Clean and simple design and it does the job!
- (2023-03-16) Duncan Brown: Extremely easy to use. And the Color History feature is exactly what I was looking for. The ability to get Tints & Shades of a color is also a handy little feature.
- (2023-03-10) Geri Peak: Unfortunately the cute palette picker has not worked with any web page I have tried. I dont' see an eye dropper. I have another tool that works, just appreciated your ratings, but.. not true for me. uninstalling
- (2023-03-01) Nicolas Walter: Perfect color picker ! Hard to find a good one and everything works just as it should.
- (2023-02-26) Thuan DO: Perfect !
- (2023-02-12) Woman of Spirit: I love to change the look of my laptop themes and colors. Chroma is indispensable when I need to select colors. Great app.
- (2023-02-10) Francesco Trevisani: Very useful tool! handy and well done!
- (2023-02-09) Wonder Land: amazing as my Expectation i love it
- (2023-02-07) Hakeem Salim Riz: Efficient!
- (2023-02-06) Maciej Figat: Love it!
- (2023-02-04) Nicolas MENARD: Depuis le temps que je cherchais un color picker digne de ce nom ! Excellent, bravo 👍
- (2023-01-05, v:1.0.22) Fr Kevin PJ Coffey: Where's the eyedropper?
I'm running Chroma: Ultimate Eyedropper & Color Picker 1.0.22 with Chrome Version 108.0.5359.75 (Official Build) (64-bit) on my ChromeBook. The extension is installed and pinned; I can see the pink icon. I go to URL https://chroma.dev/tints-and-shades/D1CB58 where I right click on a colored rectangle. From the menu that appears I select Pick a Color. A black rectangle appears with five (5) white plus signs to the left, a recycle/refresh icon, and the stacked hamburger icon. Within the Setting menu, the three (3) options are all on. Now what do I do? My cursor doesn't seem to change. Clicking, left or right, on a + doesn't do anything. How do I actually pick a color? I am very lost!
- (2022-12-06, v:1.0.17) Howie Chin: love this, but it cannot read the PDF file.
I have some PDF files opened in the tab, and I'd like to get the color data with your extension, is there any other way around it? At the moment, it doesn't work.
- (2022-08-19, v:1.0.9) Adelaida García Lares: Eyedropper
Since I download the extension, the eyedropper does not want to start, I have my browser updated, but the one I use is Opera GX, which allows me to install Chrome extensions. I don't know if that's what affects the extension.
- (2022-06-20, v:1.0.1) Jacob Shuman: Excessive Permissions?
I like the extension so far but I am a bit concerned with the permissions it requires. I'm not sure why my location (IP address, GPS coordinates, etc would need to be tracked for a colour picker. Can you please elaborate on why these permissions are necessary?